「 𝟏𝟒 」

"So," Taehyung cracked his knuckles, eyes gleaming as he surveyed his house. "This is your house."

"Yes, silly. Why else would I bring you here?" Jimin sighed, and Taehyung shrugged. It was still a little weird for him to be so friendly with Park Jimin, but he had nothing else to do.

"Okay, if I win, we wear matching clothes. If you win, we wear exchange clothing." Jimin nodded. Childish, but scissors paper stone was an important part of daily life. Now they were preparing for Jungcook's proposed gathering, since they had promised the younger to go together. And that funny idea had come up in Taehyung's head.

"Scissors, paper..."

"Satan."

"Heyyyyy!!" Jimin whined, stomping his feet on the ground.

"Okay okay, scissors, paper, stone!" Taehyung childishly yelled, putting scissors. Jimin put the same. The taller facepalmed.

They went on for a whole ten rounds, but every single time it was a draw.

"Oh my god, what sorcery is this?!" Taehyung was annoyed. Jimin was too.

"Let's make a compromise. We exchange wardrobes and try to find matching outfits!" Taehyung clapped his hands in praise of Jimin's idea.

"Such a genius." The male blushed at his approbation.

"I'll go to your house then. I'll call you when I reach." Taehyung nodded and waved as Jimin went off, opening his dresser and beginning his search.

- // -

"Do you have any black shirts?"

"Only Gucci ones, but they have the logo on them." Taehyung replied, looking at the screen where Jimin's face popped into view. A funny feeling overcame him and he let out a tiny giggle.

"I think I have a black one, but it's a little..." Jimin paused, his face turning red. Taehyung drew the shirt out.

"Wow. Translucent, I see." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and Jimin slapped the screen because he couldn't smack him in person.

"Stop teasing me. It looked nice when I tried it on, okay." Jimin protested, continuing his search.

"You have black ripped jeans, right?" Taehyung asked, opening the bottom drawer.

"Yeah, wrong drawer. Left wardrobe, middle drawer." Jimin instructed, "Do you have any?"

"Sure I do, it's together with all the pants. Bottom most drawer."

"Will this even fit me?" Jimin asked, holding up the clothing.

"I have tighter ones if you want." Taehyung grinned, showing his boxy smile.

"Where?"

"Just rummage through, I don't really arrange my clothes. I'm lazy." An idea popped up in his brain. He called, "Jimin!"

"Yes?"

"I have a choker hanging at the top of the wardrobe, take that one."

"Whyyyyy?"

"It would look nice on you." Taehyung said matter-of-factly, then held up a white choker studded with shiny diamond from Jimin's drawer. "I'll wear this to match the black one you have."

"Okay, pants, shirt, accessories settled, now we need a jacket."

Right then, Taehyung spotted a shirt folded neatly at the corner of his drawer, and held it up. His heart softened up the fact that he really kept it and bothered to iron it. "Aww," Taehyung cooed, holding up his own shirt he gave to Jimin in his drawer. "Cute, you kept my shirt." His eyes sparkled with nostalgia.