♤You Make Me Happy♤

Start from the beginning

That name made Jungwoo immediately raise up his head from his book to the front and there he was.Lucas was right in front of him.
Him and Lucas didn't have a strong bond;only occasionally talking when they're forced to in classes.

Lucas took a seat next to the only person he recognised in the whole class.Jungwoo.

Jungwoo looked back down at his book to avoid eye contact or a conversation with Lucas.

The boy was about to turn the page but Lucas held his arm before turning it.

"Damn, you're a fast reader.I only got up to here."said Lucas, pointing to a line in the book.

Jungwoo was fine with it but then he realised what he's reading and quickly closed his book and put it back in his bag.

"You saw nothing."said Jungwoo, looking at his hands on the table and not at Lucas.

Lucas was about to open his mouth to say something but was cut off by the bell.
Jungwoo took his bag and was the first one out the door.He sprinted to his next lesson.Luckily, Lucas wasn't in it.For once, Jungwoo was happy to have science.

He came in class, looking a bit pink.He sat down next to his friend Doyoung.

"Are you blushing?"asked Doyoung.
"Well that's one way to greet your friend."said Jungwoo, wrapping his arms around Doyoung."And no, I'm not blushing.My homeroom is downstairs and I ran."
"Why though?"
"I don't know.Just felt like it haha."

The teacher came into class and wrote PRACTICAL on the whiteboard.The students rushed to a tray and picked up goggles.

Jungwoo couldn't focus on anything.All he can think of is the shame of Lucas knowing he reads gay stuff.Wouldn't this make him kinda gay?

"Dude, start the timer."said Doyoung.
Jungwoo tried to shake off his thoughts and tried to be helpful.

Jungwoo was off the whole lesson and Doyoung noticed it.
Next lesson was science again.This time, they had to write an evaluation on their practical.
Doyoung took this as a chance to confront Jungwoo about his behaviour.

"Jungwoo-ya, are you okay?You can talk with me.You know that, right?"said Doyoung.
Jungwoo sighed.
"You know Lucas, right?Well, he moved in my homeroom and I was reading my 'Two Boys Kissing' book and he read a bit of it."
Doyoung chuckled.
"And that's what's on your mind?He probably forgot about it.This is Lucas we're talking about.Yesterday he got a coat hanger stuck up his nose while on FaceTime with me and Jaemin.This guy doesn't even know English.No need to worry, okay?"said Doyoung, patting Jungwoo's shoulder.
"You trully believe that?"asked Jungwoo.
"Of course!Now lets write this useless thing haha."said Doyoung.

Jungwoo was a bit calmer now.

Break time came.Jungwoo wanted to spend a little time on his own so he went his own way.

He has this space that no one other than Doyoung knows about.It's a bench really far from the actual building.He likes it because he knows no one will bother to come and disturb him.

He sat down and started reading his book again.It got to a really homophobic part and he just couldn't bear it.He didn't want anyone seeing how mad and sad he would get over it.But he has every right to have this reaction.He is experiecing that everyday.Even when he's in his space, homophobic bullies find a way to tell him how disgusting he is.