Training With Katsuki

Start from the beginning

We made it to UA with no problems. When we got back me and Katsuki went our separate ways. When I got to my room I put away my things and headed to the bathroom to shower to wash away the dirt and sweat. After turning on the water I waited for it to turn hot. I went back into my room to grab a pair of shorts and a tank top to wear. Returning to the bathroom I set my clothes down on the counter and checked the temperature of the water. Satisfied with the temperature I undressed and stepped into the shower. The hot water relaxed my sore muscles from today's training. Jeez, Katsuki takes training so serious. But still I learned a lot from fighting with him. Looking down at my hand I began to remember what my father told me in my dream. That my emotions can be dangerous if I don't get ahold of them. I thought about how I could I keep my emotions in line but nothing can come to mind. Sighing in defeat I turned off the water before I stepped out the shower. When I finished drying off and putting on my sleep clothes there was I knock on my door. "I'm coming." Before I opened the door I fixed my hair in the mirror. Satisfied I went to the door to open it seeing all the girls from my class. "Ummm can I help you guys?" All the girls had smiles on their faces along with pillows blankets and snacks. "We over heard the guys were having a sleepover together sooo we decided to have one in your room! If that's ok?" Mina and the others seemed so excited that I couldn't turn them down. I never had a sleepover before. It was always me by myself. Letting the girls in they placed the snacks on my desked while making their selves comfortable on the floor and me on my bed. It was nice to get to know more people in my class. Throughout the neck we talked anout our favorite things and laughed at the stupidest stories. "So out of all the boys who do you guys like?!" The girl named Hagakure asked. I honestly forgot she was here with her being invisible. "I like Kirishima! I've known him since middle school he was always a nice guy!" Mina spoke up with Momo following behind. "If I had to choose it would Todoroki. After all he did help me with my confidence in the finals so it shows he has a caring side." Everyone nod at Momo understanding her reasoning. "What about you Jirou?" Uraraka asked. "Well ummm...." We all leaned closer trying to hear what she had to say. Letting out a sigh Jirou and gave us an answer. "Kaminari." She said in a low tone. "I knew it! He's always making you laugh and you guys are always making jokes! Mina yelled in excitement. We all laughed at Jirou being a blushing mess. "Well all know who Uraraka likes." Uraraka's face turned completely red rivaling Kirishimas hair. "Uhhh... you... guys do?" Uraraka's arms were waving around frantically as her face reddens even more. "Yea Uraraka it's obvious that you have a thing for Midoriya." Tsu spoke up causing Uraraka to accidentally activate her quirk and float up to the ceiling. We all laughed at her reaction before helping Uraraka get down. "What about you (y/n)? There has to be a certain somebody you like." Tsu asked me. I thought back to my time here at UA the first thing I thought of was me and Katsuki when we first talked in Recovery Girl's office and everything after. "Actually I have fallen for someone." Everyone was practically begging me for an answer after saying that. Mina began shaking me by the shoulder pleading for me to tell everyone. "Ok ok.. I will tell you." Mina stopped shaking me as we all laughed. Giving myself a small smile I told the girls who I like. "I think I'm falling for Katsuki." Everyone's mouth dropped with shock. "What!! You're falling for Bakugo!" Everyone shouted at once. "Shhh you guys might wake the boys up!" I whispered yelled. "You're really in love with Bakugo? I don't know he seems like a hot head to me." Momo spoke her concerns. "If I'm being honest I think Katsuki is just misunderstood. Yeah he is a hot head and sometimes his ego can get the way but that's only one part of him.... Ever since I got here Katsuki helped me when I was having trouble without a second thought. Katsuki is actually a really caring person.""If I'm being honest I think Katsuki is just misunderstood. Yeah he is a hot head and sometimes his ego can get the way but that's only one part of him.... Ever since I got here Katsuki helped me when I was having trouble without a second thought. Katsuki is actually a really caring person." I gave everyone a reassuring smile and this in turn made everyone smile. "Well guys we have class tomorrow so we should get some sleep." Momo told everyone. I turned off the lamp that was by my bed and everyone went to sleep.

Bakugos POV

"Gosh the girls sure are being loud" Tape Arms said without looking up from the video game we were all hanging out it Dunce Face room. I honestly didn't want to be here but Kirishima dragged me out of room to hang out with the guys. "Yeah. I wonder what they're talking about?" Kirishima spoke up. "Isn't it obvious, they're talking about boys. I say we go over and listen." Dunce Face recommend giving everyone a wink. This honestly caught my attention. "I don't know man. Wouldn't it be unmanly to spy on their conversation?" Kirishima disagreed with Icyhot thinking the same thing. "Come on, don't tell me you guys are scared?" I knew exactly what he was playing at but being the person I am I wasn't about to show anyone I'm scared. "Who said anything about being scared?!" With that I got up from the floor and proceeded to the door. "Well you guys coming or what?!" I asked before walking over to the room the girls are in now with everyone following me. We quietly made our way to the room and put our ears against the door. There's only one person who I'm curious about and that's (y/n). After a few minutes of everyone else finding out what girls liked them I finally got what I was waiting for. "What about you (y/n)? There has to be a certain somebody you like." I heard the frog girl ask. It was silent for a few moments making my heart beat faster waiting to hear her answer. After the girls begging and pleading for (y/n) to tell them, she finally gave in. My breathe caught in my throat with anticipation. This is the first time I was nervous. I gripped onto the hem of my tank top waiting to hear what (y/n) has to say. "I think I'm falling for Katsuki." Hearing my name come from her mouth almost lose my mind. I looked over to see the guys giving me a thumbs up and smiling. Rolling my eyes I put my ear back against to door to see if (y/n) will say anything else. "If I'm being honest I think Katsuki is just misunderstood. Yeah he is a hot head and sometimes his ego can get the way but that's only one part of him.... Ever since I got here Katsuki helped me when I was having trouble without a second thought. Katsuki is actually a really caring person." When she said this I knew I've fallen in love with her. There was no mistaken these feelings anymore. I loved (y/n) and I'm going to tell her when the time is right.