~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"Hey H." Liam says cautiously, as he spots me walking down the stairs.

"Hey." I murmur, sitting down next to him and taking his beer out of his hand, taking a large gulp.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks, after a moment of silence. I can see the look of concern on his face, but I can't stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"No, not really." I reply gruffly. My heart clenches in my chest, as I remember the sight of Lou's distraught expression when I left.

I've really fucked up, haven't I?

I just hope he can find it in himself to forgive me. I believe he's my soulmate and I can really see myself falling in love with him. Hell, I'm already halfway there!

I let out a groan, slumping back further on the sofa.

"Harry." Liam says in concern, patting my shoulder awkwardly.

"I really fucked up, didn't I Li?" I croak out, my eyes beginning to fill with tears.

"Honestly, yes you did." He says softly, looking at me with those brown puppy eyes and I can't help but snort at his response.

"You're supposed to make me feel better you dolt, not worse." I let out a weak chuckle, playing with the label on the bottle.

"Well, you didn't let me finish." He rolls his eyes in fake annoyance. "Do I think you acted like a dickhead? Yes, I do. Terribly so H. I mean you were a right arsehole. So when Lou forgives you, you better worship the ground he freaking walks on." He says firmly, sending me his 'firm glare'.

"Do you think he'll forgive me?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah, I do." He says softly. "I can't explain it, it's really weird. You guys just have this connection and everyone else can see it, aside from you two!" He exclaims. "But I know when you do, you won't be able to stop yourselves from coming together. I reckon you two together will be a force to reckon with." He lets out a chuckle.

"You really think so?" I ask cautiously, not stopping the small smile that makes its way onto my face.

"Definitely! It's all Niall talks about. Do you know he has a bet going with Luke?" He chuckles.

"What?" I ask in shock, shaking my head a little.

"Yeah." He chuckles again. "Reckons you two will be mated within the next six months." He waggles his eyebrows for effect.

"Seems unlikely Li." I frown. "He's not even a part of our pack." I mumble, staring down at my lap dejectedly. "I mean, what's even going to happen when the summer is over? Will he want to join the pack? What if he wants to go back home?" I ramble, my chest becoming tight at the thought of never seeing him again.

"H, do you realise how stupid you sound right now?" Li questions, making me look up at him.

"I'm not being stupid. I'm being realistic." I spit out, feeling myself become angry.

"Harry, seriously. Do you realise how many couples mate and move to different packs? Just because he's Louis, doesn't stop him from joining our pack. Hell, you're probably going to accept his mother and the rest of his family as well!" He sounds exasperated, sending me a disappointed stare.

"And what if he doesn't want to move Liam? It's not like I can just leave the pack, can I?" I growl out in frustration, running my hand roughly through my curls.

"H c'mon man. Stop acting like a knob. Start thinking rationally. I know you're only thinking of the worst at the moment and I get it. Trust me, I do. But this is Louis we're talking about. When he does forgive you, he's going to follow you to the end." He smiles softly. "I don't think either of you realise, what's between you guys". He chuckles again. "Oh and H, another thing. Drop the anger and aggression, you're not usually like this and it won't help him forgive you." He says cautiously.