Chapter Two: Wanting Bad and She Feels It

Start from the beginning

I narrow my eyes, "What are you talking about? And what are you doing here?"

"Please," Jace spits with anger flashing in eyes. "You were always a fucking dirty whore. You didn't think I noticed? The way you looked at him, and other guys around me. Probably imagining how hard you wanted to get fucked by them, like the little whore you are."

My eyes fog up with a glassy layer of tears. "That's not true."

"I'm not going to tell you again, get the fuck out." Dean warns him. His chest is rising and sinking all within the time of a second, and his hands are curling into fists beside him. I'm frightened about what's about to go down because I know it's not going to be good.

Jace cackles, "You left me to get with this bastard?" He throws his hand to point at Dean and then cackles some more. "I'm offended Kasey. You've set the bar really low for yourself." He heaves out a long breath, and I can smell the alcohol from where I'm standing. "But it's okay, I'll let you explain yourself later." He takes a small step forward, and I move back.

I shake my head. "No. Get out!" I hiss at him. "I'll call the cops."

"Why don't we have a little talk after you tell your friend here to leave." His voice is calm but I know venom is laced behind his words. And even though he's being composed right now, at any second he can lash out and I fear that. I know him too well to test his anger. "Or should I do the work for you?" he asks, raising an eyebrow as if challenging me.

"Alright, that's it." Dean groans. Hastily, he heaves forward and pins Jace against the wall beside the door, gripping his shirt into his fists. Dean brings his right arm back and swings it across Jace's face sending his face sideways. Jace groans, and I gasp as my body begins to rattle with fear, unsure of what to do. Immediately, Jace begins bleeding from his bottom lip. "Want to keep talking now?" Dean asks him through gritted teeth. Jace doesn't reply.

Then he does. "Did she tell you this is still my apartment? That it's still under my name." He looks at Dean, who has suddenly calmed down and has relaxed his grip on him. Jace isn't fighting him off and that surprises me. Maybe he's too drunk, but that doesn't make sense. He should be angrier like all those times before. Or maybe because he knows he doesn't stand a chance against Dean who is too strong... Too big, and not to mention fully sober.

"So?" Dean hisses, tightening his grip again and pressing him harder against the wall.

"So," Jace begins, "I want you out! And if you don't do that, I will have her out. Make sense now big boy?" He's wearing a cocky smile, one that's frustrating Dean more and more. "My apartment, my rules. Kasey, pick or choose. Get kicked out, or get him out."

He's right though, this apartment is still under his name. When we broke up he refused to let me put it under my name because he's like that. He wants to feel powerful and like he is needed. I couldn't find a cheaper place to live in no matter how hard I looked, and so as long as he never came back, I was fine with staying here. But now, it's come to bite me in the ass.

I don't want Dean to leave. I don't want to stay alone with Jace here.

"She can stay with me you dickhead," Dean groans in his face.

Jace cackles again, looking over at me past Dean's shoulder. "Do you really want to do that Kasey? I mean you can, but you can say goodbye to this place forever. Up to you." I wish Dean would just punch him again. He deserves that and so much more. "Up to you." He repeats.

No. I can't risk losing my apartment, everything I own is here and the thought of having nowhere to go terrifies me. I definitely would not like to stay at Dean's. He listens to music too loud, constantly has friends over, not to mention girls... I can't. I like having my own space here. Jace is such a fucking asshole. I despise him. And as much as I'd like to believe that he's lying, that he's just drunk and he actually wouldn't do any of that... He would.