"I'm protecting you" Junmyeon bent down to whisper to Jennie and she can't thank him enough. if only she was able to be a normal girl, maybe he wouldn't even have to do that much for her sake. she grin out her chubby cheeks and he quickly give it a poke before they laughed it off. 

the bus came and everyone got into a better straight line as Mr.Wang counted the students to the back. "we will go in order, so whoever goes in first should sit far towards the window, and then the next person will take the next window behind the first, it will go in order until the students filled out the bus.. alright?"

they all shouted yes in unison as they all went in one by one. Jungkook was the first one to get on so he got himself near the window on the ninth seat. all the students packed the window seat, now it was no time for the rest of the students to fill in the empty sloths. 

Junmyeon make his way down the walking alley for the next seat, which is on the eighth of where Bae Joohyun sat, crossing her legs and fixing her hair behind her ear. "excuse me" Junmyeon excused himself as he sat right next to her, bumping her on the shoulder. "excuse you?" she said raised her brows before scooting herself closer to the window.

Jennie eyed the uncaring Jungkook who still had his earpiece on and eyes out of the window. she took a deep breath in and seat herself in the same seat but far to the edge. the last few of the students pushed her left-right shoulder as they walked through the alley. 

"ah!" she yelp when the girl from earlier intentionally swipe her bag onto her shoulder. Jennie looked up to her as she beam at her, "oops, sorry" the girl said as she glared down not at Jennie but the guy next to her. she passed by in quick before he could get her back.

"sit closer next to me," he said and before she knows it, she could feel his arms carelessly behind her back and forearm. he was holding her the whole time when the girl hit her shoulder. he knew the girl was going to do that to her. without any refusing of his hold and pulled, she scoot one inch closer to him.

he let go of her when her shoulder nudge right onto his in a close distance. the line isn't drawn between them anymore and she could feel him slowly erasing the line that he used to always put between them. "I thought you weren't going?" she asked him as the bus pulled off the curb and into the busy streets. 

he could hear her but choose to ignore her, this was because he didn't want to force anything upon her anymore. he wanted to make her feel more comfortable and go to him herself. it was already too late to make up for everything that have made him put her into a dark place but he wasn't willing to not tried to get her attention back. 

although they sat so close within the small bus seat, she could feel his mind so far away. the only reason for her to keep her mood simple and calm was Junmyeon who constantly looks back to tell her jokes. the bus soon entered the country road, where it was bumpy and rocky. all of the students begin to jump when the uneven road hits the wheel of transportation. 

Jennie tried to contain her body from sliding off the seat and even pushing onto Jungkook. "stay close to me, it'll be safer." he wrapped his hands around her shoulder, making her closer as her side crashes onto his. she sneak a glance at him, who was focusing on the road ahead of how long will the bus go before stopping.

Junmyeon on the other hand keeps shoving himself onto Joohyun, "sorry, the bus- I mean the road is too rocky" she would look at him with annoyance and leftover feelings. she find it so hard to even breathe next to him because he was more than just a stranger to him. but although she find this road to be annoying, she felt gratified that this was the only thing getting them to touch and stay closed. he was secretly enjoying this bumpy road as well, for the same reason.