Chapter 2 : Meeting up with friends

Start from the beginning

When he got to Eren's room he met  Mikasa also arriving at Eren's door at the exact time he was. They looked at each other and burst out laughing
"And here I was thinking you'd be here before me", Mikasa said smiling towards him.
"Same here. My roommate invited me for lunch with his friends which went very well. It was nice.", said Armin.
"Hmm I see well I just lost track of time  unpacking and stuff"
They knocked at Eren's door which almost immediately swung open for them but instead of Eren it was another person who opened the door. It was a boy who was heavily built with blond hair and brown eyes. He was at least 3-4 inches taller than Eren.
"Hello, we're looking for Eren. He told us this was his room.", Armin spoke.
"Don't worry I know who you are. Armin and Mikasa right?, come in", spoke the boy with a smile, "I'm Reiner Braun by the way".
When they entered they saw Eren coming out of his room.
"Hey Eren I'll come back later, gotta meet some friends", waved Reiner as he left them.
"Sup Eren. Ready to go?", Armin asked.
"Sure. Just gimme a sec", Eren said as he ran back to his room
"Hey Horsey!!", Eren shouted,"Reiner's gone out and I'm leaving!!"
"Damn you shitty face!!", replied a voice from one of the rooms.
"Eren stop shouting", Mikasa reprimanded.
"Sorry"
As soon as Eren said that the door to one of the rooms flew open and out came a boy who was taller than Eren but almost as tall as Reiner. His hair was a two-shaded brown color and his eyes were a honey golden-brown color. He was fit and had a scowl on his face that surprisingly resembled Eren's.
"You idiot! I told you to cut it with the horse crap", he said
"Couldn't help it Jean you do look like a horse"
"Why you little.."
Cough cough. A fake cough was heard which stopped the two boys bickering.
"Sorry about that", Jean said, "I'm Jean  Kirstein and it's nice to meet you".
His eyes lingered a second longer on Mikasa then he averted his eyes. He couldn't help but look at the raven haired beauty in front of him.
"Well I'm Mikasa, Eren's girlfriend, and this is Armin, our best friend", Mikasa replied.
"Tch, lucky bastard", Jean murmured.
"What was that?"
"Nothing".
"Anyway let's get going. I hope we meet that Finn bastard on the way. I wanna see what he looks like considering he's our roommate and then I'll challenge him to a match and prove to him that I'm better than him at basketball", Eren said.
As Eren was talking he failed to notice the door opening and a certain someone signaling to Mikasa, Armin and Jean to keep quiet. And suddenly
"You'll beat me? Cocky little shit".
Eren heard the voice from behind and felt a hand on his shoulder, he quickly spun around to see who it was.
"Ahhhhh", Eren almost jumped out of his skin when he saw the face staring back at him. Then the click of a camera went off.
"What the hell?", Eren said out loud.
The whole room burst into laughter and Eren stared angrily at the cause of his humiliation. The person looking at him was still laughing and then he took off the cosplay Ichigo Hollow mask that he was wearing.
"Sorry about that I couldn't help myself especially when I heard you say you will beat that 'Finn bastard', but anyway I'm Finn Ryder and it's an honor to meet you all", Finn spoke.
He has jet-black hair, darker than Mikasa's and pure bright golden eyes which was in contrast with his dark black hair and almost made you wonder whether it was real or artificial but suits him perfectly. He was a bit taller than Eren but not as tall as Jean and had a lean muscular build. He had a smile which almost looked like it was plastered to his face but also had a 2% percent sinister look to it.
"Oh you're Finn, well it's nice to meet you. This is Eren, Mikasa and Jean and I'm Armin.", Armin spoke on behalf of the people present.
"You're Armin? Amazing! You passed me with 2 marks on the entrance exams. That's really cool"
"It's nothing really", Armin replied a bit embarrassed.
"Well I understand you're Finn and all but what's with the mask", Mikasa asked
"Oh this, nothing really just a little habit of mine"
"Then I suggest you drop that habit. You scared the shit outta me", Eren replied.
"Is that so? Take a look at this picture"
He showed the four of them the picture he took of a shocked Eren.
The whole room burst into laughing again at Eren's face in the picture.
"Tch", Eren scoffed.
"Anyway, as much as I would love to stay and chat I have to be somewhere in the next 4 minutes. I can't have Anna breathing down my neck cause I didn't make it in time", Finn said.
"Are you talking about Anna your sister? Cause she is my roommate", Mikasa replied Finn.
"How interesting. Well I'll be off"
"Let's go with you since we're going towards the same direction", Armin suggested.
"Suit yourselves", Finn said opening the door, "what are you waiting for? Let's go".
"See you around Horse face"
"You too Attack bastard"
The four of them minus Jean exited the room and left to the restaurant. The time now was exactly 5:21.
I'm just gonna take a nap, thought Jean as he took a can of coke from the fridge and went to his room.

Another chapter done . Thank you 🙏 all readers and I hope you find this chapter as interesting as the last one. The first 3 chapters will probably be like an introduction and then from chapter 4 or 5 the main action should begin. I appreciate comments and criticism alike. Finn's personality is a bit similar to Karma's from Assassination Classroom(a must watch anime btw) and has a tendency to just speak whatever's on his mind.
As for the mask I just thought it would be funny to add something like that and so I did. If you still want anime recommendations it's up to you.
Thank you 😊 all for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter.
(Chapter 3 : 24th of  April)