「 𝟏𝟑 」

Mulai dari awal

He stood up from his chair, his feet unwittingly making his way to his boss' office already. The door to the bedroom was open.

Jimin lay on the bed, his eyes slightly open, staring out into the cold view the window offered. Taehyung didn't catch the tear streaks that had slid down his face, and had dried up.

"Hey."

"Oh." Jimin looked up, and swallowed. "You're here." He blurted out incoherently.

Taehyung's mind swirled with all the different things he wanted to say.

"What did you mean by forgetting the... hate?"

"Like don't think of it anymore. Start anew. A new chapter in your life."

"What if I don't want to?" Taehyung locked his gaze with Jimin's.

"Please, Taehyung. I can't take it anymore." Jimin was practically pleading, his hazel eyes large and desperate. He really was; he had a nightmare before he woke up, and even though it wasn't the worst, he still hated that feeling. It was almost as if a sudden wave of vulnerability had hit him. "Please." He whispered, his gaze dropping on the floor before him.

"Okay." Taehyung breathed out, and walked out of the room. The other looked up, his eyes glazing over with tears.

- // -

"OH MY GOD MR KIM YOU DID IT!!!" Jungkook screamed, and Taehyung glared at him to shut his flytrap. "Sorry sir." He sheepishly smiled, and Taehyung shook his head.

"I don't know how to act now, though. I'm too used to being cold, silent, demanding... I can't change my ways so quickly." The older confided, troubled by that thought, but the junior patted his back encouragingly. His stomach churned uncomfortably.

"You have my support, as well as Mr Kim's." He jigged exuberantly on the spot. He felt like his parents had finally got back together after a big fight. "Eomma is here." He suddenly whispered, sprinting to his seat and opening a book.

"Huh? Eomma?" Taehyung turned around, confused, only to see Jimin gently closing the door behind him. Seokjin had tried to chase him down the corridor, telling him to go home but gave up anyway.

"Jungbook, are you... reading an upside down book?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, and Jungkook internally screamed at himself.

"Yes, I'm training myself to read upside down so that I will have one more charming aspect of me people will like." He fibbed, sweating.

Jimin just chuckled and sat down.

"Hello." Taehyung softly breathed out, remembering that Jimin was no longer his enemy, just for the sake of the youngest.

"Hello." Jimin looked at him in return. The taller then resumed his work, while Jungkook's internal fanboy couldn't hold in anymore, even if it was the tiniest gesture. He had to let it out.

Sprinting out of the office, causing Jimin and Taehyung to look at him weirdly, he dashed into Seokjin's room.

And found him happily talking to a tall, dimpled man with honey skin and godly body proportions.

"Uh, I, bye good." Jungkook mumbled, slipping out of the room, hearing the tall man laugh at his awkwardness.

"You're Jungkook?" The man walked out of the room, smiling brightly. Jungkook could swear he had found his idol. And finally someone who could say his name correctly. He would forever be Jungcook in Taehyung and Jimin's mind.