III: Cruel World...

The next morning came and I quicky got dressed for another boring ass day.

I walked downstairs and the house was back to quiet.

I guess this time Bruce and Cassidy decided to sleep in.

They probably got tired of trying...trying to make this family work.

I stop making so much ruckus and leave the house so they can get a good rest, atleast I have a little of dignity left.

I pass through the school gates and hauled my ass straight to class before Mr.McCoy starts bitching again about lateness.

Gosh his class is boring as fuck.

All he does is give us tons of paperwork and just sits at his desk doing nothing.

Pathetic isn't it...The bell rang for my second period class which is literature, which by the way is worse than calculus.

The bell finally rang for lunch and I ran down the hall to my locker instead of heading to lunch.

I weaved side to side through the crowded halls, I reached my locker to get my books to study in the cafeteria, when Chase and his gang came through the hallways.

Him and his friends are just pathetic, snobby jocks who just come to cause trouble.

Whenever they're around trouble is bound to happen...trust me.

But everybody just adores Chase for some reason,

Every guy wishes they have his looks, the girls he gets, and overall the popularity.

While every fucking girl is drastically drooling over him...wishing to go out with the most popular guy in school, but tough luck...because Chase may be the most popular guy but he's also the most conceited jerk I've met that just toys around with girls.

Every time he walks in, he always puts on the fakest smile he can pull off.

High fiving his friends and flashing that award winning smile he's got to all the girls he sees....but you guessed it, except me because he hates me more than anything. The only looks I get from him are disgusted and blood shot angry looks.

He's my number one bully. He's been torturing me ever since middle school.

I always had to give him the answers to every homework we received, and I always let him copy off of my tests. He always would push me around, falling just under his control. Controlling me like his puppet by just a flick of his finger that had me attached by a single thread that had me following every little task he had me do.

Because I was the weakest link, I had no strength to protect myself over him.

I didn't even have the guts to tell him to stop.

But then again was that ever going to stop him.

I was so vulnerable back then, but I've came a long way and I'm not the same old Celeste that I was in middle school.

Just looking back on all the horrible things he made me experience made me sick to my stomach.

I just stare at Chase in disgust as he walks closer to me, he catches me staring and starts walking towards me in long strides.

His face holds so much anger that i know what's going to happen.

Well thats my cue to get the fuck away from here.

I slam my locker shut and turned the other direction to walk away.

"Ayy, wait up bitch!"