𝘙𝘜𝘋𝘌 𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘌

||

|
|

i was walking down the halls of jyp with somi, we have both just finished training and were heading out to get some boba tea. we were both chatting and we both stopped in our tracks as we heard my name being said. we looked from behind the corner to see 2 other trainees, ji ah and hyejin talking about me.

"ugh i can't believe chanmi got chosen to debut over ME, i've been here for three years and chanmi shows up and gets picked for the new girl group?!" ji ah groans while taking a sip out of her drink bottle. somi gasps and was about to up to them until i pulled her back. "unni she isn't actually bad, i've had a few conversations and she's a really funny person. and to be fair she did train for 5 years prior to this." hyejin responds back, making ji ah even angrier.

"but that's not the point! she came for 6 months and she got chosen over people like me who's been here for longer! that bitch took my spot! the company is only choosing her because of her brother" i sigh as she ends her sentence, ever since i've been chosen to be apart of the new girl group people have been quite upset at me. of course not everybody but a handful. of course, it saddened me that people thought of me this way but i knew that i worked hard for this and i wasn't gonna let anybody take it away.

but on the other hand, somi was furious and she stormed up to them, dragging me with her. "to let you know park chanmi worked her butt to get to the position she is in today so don't you dare say that about her." ji ah just scoffed at somi's words. "really chanmi? all the other trainees find you so intimidating yet you can't even fight your own battles? pathetic."

at this point i was sick of it, "you know what ji ah, i have trained ever since i was 11 years old to get to where i am today and i did it through hard work and determination. not because of the people i am related to. so i suggest you should start to focus on your own work and not put down than maybe, just maybe you'll get somewhere!" i shouted, out of breath soon after. somi squeezed my hand happy i stood up for myself. ji ah huffed and stomped away. hyejin gave me a smile before running off to find ji ah.

"i'm so proud of you chan, boba?" i nodded, satisfied with my actions.