Chapter 9 ♛ Drowning Liquor

Start from the beginning

Colby glanced at me for a second, "Corey, maybe you should quit drinking." He hissed when he noticed how uncomfortable I felt at the moment, "And talking."

Corey chuckled obnoxiously, "I will quit when those two stop acting a certain way towards each other." He said while pointing to Jake and I, "Well mostly for Jake to stop acting like a totally dickhead." He added before taking another sip.

Sam leaned onto Corey, "Shh, we promised we wouldn't say anything about it." He tried whispering, but failed miserably at it.

"Promise you wouldn't say what?" Jake questioned them through his teeth.

Sam's eyes widened, "Great, you pissed off the bear!" He hissed as he slapped Corey upside the head.

Jake rolled his eyes, "Fucking idiots." He growled underneath his breath before chugging the rest of his first bottle.

"Jake, are you okay?" Tara asked as she rested her hand on top of his.

"Never have been better." He mumbled as his eyes met mine. I quickly looked away, but I could still feel his piercing stares on me.

"Okay." Mike clapped his hands together, "I think we should all play a game." He grinned, wanting to change the topic.

"What kind?" Bobby asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Everyone's favorite... Truth or Dare." He grinned, "But let's make this more interesting."

"What do you have in mind?" Franny asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"How about we change it from 'Dare' to 'Strip'."

"I'm too sober for this." I groaned to myself.

"I'm down!" Kian beamed a little too happily. 

My eyes widened once again as I realized everyone was down for this game, but me.

Colby wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he leaned his back into the couch getting more comfortable as our drunk and sober friends got ready for the stupid game we were about to play.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Mike asked as his dark eyes wandered around the room.

"I will." Jc grinned as he sat up more.

He pushed his glasses back slightly as he studied all the faces in the room, looking for his victim. And thankfully it wasn't me who was going to be in the hot seat right at the start of the game.

"Franny." He grinned, causing her to nervously bite down on her bottom lip, "At some point in your friendship with Kian, did you ever like him more than a friend?" He asked, going straight to the point that a lot of people have wanted to know for years now.

"If I don't answer, I just have to take one item of clothing off?" She asked, turning to Mike.

"Yes." He smiled.

"If you do that, then we clearly know the answer so might as well just answer the question." Jc pointed out, which Franny didn't like.

"Okay fine, I did." She sighed, "But it was like for five seconds though." She quickly added.

"I knew it!!" Jc beamed with excitement.

"Oh, whatever." She mumbled, "But my turn." She grinned before her eyes soon landed on Bobby, "Spill one of your deepest, darkest secrets."

He shook his head, "Nope." He quickly took off his hoodie, revealing his bare upper body, "I may be drunk, but I'm not that drunk." He chuckled.

After some turns, a majority of them had their tops off including Colby. He refused to answer one of Jc's questions. Which had to do with how many girls he's been with since moving to Los Angeles. I knew deep down that he was afraid to answer that question because of me, but I honestly don't care about who he has been with in the past, because now he's with me, so that's all that should matter.