The girl of his dreams

One day I was there at school doing my routine Roll-call, then math, then English, then science, then finish the day with History, Well anyway I was on my way to Roll-call when I did get a glimpse of a new chapter in my life, one where a girl was my main star, she was new i could tell because I saw the principal shake her and her mothers hand hands.
So there I was, just sitting there when the principal and the girl walked in for an introduction, Everyone went quite and the principal said that this is a new student and she just transferred from a school in Kansas, Now she is in a school in the Northeastern Georgia Where this land was once the stomping grounds of the Native Cherokee Indians, My ancestors, She was the most beautiful girl there was, She had Brown hair and Blue Eyes, She was shorter then me but not to short She was just right, the teacher said to sit anywhere and there was only a few seats left I would need a lot of luck for her to sit near me, Bit guess what luck must of been on my side this time cause that's where she sat, right next to me now if that wasn't luck then the fact she asked me what's my name. omg what do I say what do I say. My name is Waya and you're name is, My name is Crystal.