Hot mate! Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"No matter what happens you are not wearing that colour."

Her tone was scary. She handed me bright red lipstick. "NO!" I yell. This colour does not suit me yet everyone tries to force me to put it on.

I pushed the red lipstick away. "Do you want me to call Drake and make him force it on your lips?" I looked at her with a ' I'm going to punch your face so you better run' look.

She handed it to me as I relentlessly grabbed it and applied it on my plump lips. I put a tiny bit of blusher on ( I didn't need to much my cheeks are rosy enough. Not boasting or anything). And added some mascara, eye liner and a teeny bit of tinted moisturiser just to give the sexy affect.

Without further ado I slipped on my long red dress which hugged my curves perfectly and slid on my 3 inch heel which I can barely walk in. I saw Alex all dressed leaving the toilet her make up was done to perfection.

Her dress was a short white number which had sequences all over. Her short blonde hair was straightened to perfection and her makeup made her look so natural. I looked at her in aww she was making me feel jealous.

I wish I looked like her!

"You look lovely" she said pulling me into a bear hug.

"You look so much prettier all the guys are going to want to do it with you tonight" I said as she gave a naughty laugh in response.

"Well I have chris and I'm content with him" she smiled.

----------

After klara took millions of pictures of me and Alexis and, the long car journey was finally over we had reached aunt Jenna's 'mansion' that's what she calls it.

You could hear soft music from outside. I parked the car as me and Alex came out. All I wanted right now was to go home and sleep but apparently that's not an option.

I walked in as aunt Jenna greeted me giving me a kiss on either cheek.

"How are you darling?" She asked as she pulled away giving a soft smile.

"And where is young Drake?" Her voice was calm which was abit scary since she usually has a hissy fit if you don't follow her rules.

After all she did have beta blood since her husband Uncle Nicolas, was our packs Beta. For such a proper women, you would never expect her to be a werewolf.

I was just about to speak when aunt Jenna cut me of.

"You look stunning my dear" she took a step back and looked me up and down.

"Thanks Aunt" I said feeling a bit paranoid.
"Follow me I'll introduce you to everyone" she said pulling on my arm as I saw Alex beside the punch bowl as she poured some in for herself.

'There's a few Alphas and betas here, so speak respectfully and don't cause a scene.' Aunt Jenna said through our mind link.

My wolf didn't like the way Aunt Jenna was speaking to her but I shrugged it off.

Aunt Jenna introduced me to everyone starting with her best friend.

"This is Tierra, you know her don't you. She's from the Blue Moon pack" she nudged me telling me to greet Tierra.

"Hello Tierra" I said giving her a small smile.

"Well hello there. Your Leah's daughter aren't you." She said pulling me into a tight hug.

"You are looking very nice tonight" she said glancing at me.

"Yeah Leah is my mum, and thank you" I replied.