Chapter 25 Take me back

NOT EDITED!

Previously

He wanted me back. But did I really want to get marked? I knew I couldn't trust-

I was cut of when his teeth sunk into my skin before I could push him away.

He had rejected me and marked me in the same day?

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

I pushed him away full force as a rippling feeling ran through my neck and pain coursed through me.

He had marked me!

Why did he mark me?

I'm such an idiot why did I let him kiss me? After everything he did to me I still couldn't pull away.

I am so weak.

I wish I could control myself around him but I can't.

He stared at me intently a smile etched on his face, I did the one thing that I should have done before.

I slapped him.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked at me thoughtfully. What have I done?

He marked me after he rejected me!

I could feel the bond growing closer, our mating process had completed. But he cheated on me, I shouldn't be with him.

My wolf still loved him.

"Why the fuck did you mark me!" I yelled pushing him and standing up. A rippling pain ran through my lower stomach and inner thighs as I stood up.

I should really speak to a doctor about that.

"I-I'm sorry" he said standing up beside me and turning me around.

"Do you think just by saying sorry everything's going to be ok? Because if you do your wrong! Trent you rejected me not less than an hour ago and you marked me the next minute! What is your problem? what do you want from me?!" I yelled at him.

"You've been knocked out for 2 days now" were the only words he mumbled.

2 Fucking days! What the fuck?! I can't believe it's been 2 days. What have I been eating?

He looked upset about something but I didn't know what, I couldn't pin point it.

I sat down on the bed my head in my hands. Trent kneeled down beside me.

"I need you back Lana, I can't live a day without you." He said a tear streaming down his cheek.

I didn't know if his tears were genuine or not, but against my better judgment I cleaned away his tears with my thumb. I had never seen him look so weak, so vulnerable in my life.

"But what about that slut Hannah?" I asked curiously. All I wanted was for him to leave her and give me an explanation on why he cheated on me and what's up with the sudden affection.

"Am I your back up? Did she leave you?" I mocked him, forcing myself to look at him with disgust. It was hard to do that though because he had still be crying and I had never seen him so upset.

I stood up and pushed him away from me, but it was hard because our bond had gotten stronger, so my wolf was more connected to his.

I walked towards the door, so I didn't have to face him anymore but he stopped me with his next words.

"I left her".

He mumbled and I stopped in my tracks.

"Also I'm sorry" he looked at me intently.

"The doctor told me the pup was mine" he mumbled quietly his eyes red and puffy from before.

"I marked you because I didn't want you to go back to that filthy bastard, Drake". His words made my heart melt but I pushed the feeling to the back of my mind. I wasn't going to show him that I forgive him so easily.

"I rejected you because I found out you mated with him" he mumbled sourly.

He wasn't allowed to be sour about this, I am supposed to be sour about this. After all I was cheated on, then rejected, then marked without permission.

"You mated with Hannah, the same day you mated with me, so I don't understand why you should be the one rejecting me" he flinched at my words and tone of voice.

My wolf felt guilty for talking to him like that, but I didn't.

We still had lots of problems to resolve and he still had to give me explanations.

"I'm sorry ok, what I did was selfish and foolish, I should have told you the first day that I found out." He said looking at the ground helplessly.

"Found out what?" I asked impatiently. He only looked at me for a long moment and sighed out in exasperation.

"There's a lot of things that I have to tell you. But I want you to get well fully before I do. Lana just give me one chance to prove myself to you and I promise I won't disappoint you this time" he said grabbing on to my hand and looking at me intently.

"What makes you think I will give you a chance? I gave you so many chances and you ruined them by hooking up with that slut! why should I suddenly trust you now?!" I asked yelling at him. I wish I hadn't kissed him, I wish he hadn't marked me, I wish I had a different mate.

"Please Lana" he said desperately looking into my eyes.

"If I ever hurt you again, which I promise I won't, then you can reject me and leave and I will never question you or follow you" he reasoned.

Before I could reply to him a sharp pain rippled through my stomach, which made me scream out in pain. My body was aching again and I suddenly felt sick.

"Blake call the fucking doctor!" Trent yelled from beside.

"Fuck someone get me a bag or something Lana's going to be sick!" Trent yelled before anyone could do anything I ran into the bathroom and vomited my guts out.

I couldn't stop being sick and the first thing that came to mind was that it was morning sickness. I had forgotten about my pregnancy.

My stomach hurt and I couldn't breath properly because I was vomiting so much.

I felt someone hold my hair back and whisper soothing words to me. I knew it was Trent.

I've still not forgiven him and I don't think I'm ready to give him a chance again yet. I don't want him to think I'm easy because I most definitely am not.

Once I finished Trent carried me bridle style and placed me gently on the bed. I was to worn out to stop him from lifting me and lay comfortably on his bed.

His eyes were red and puffy and brimmed with unshed tears.

"There's something I have to tell you" he muttered. I looked at him curiously anxiety settling in.

Whenever someone says that it could only go 2 possible ways, either good news or bad news.

"Yeah?" I said hoarsely, my throat felt like the Sahara desert.

"Lana we lost the pup"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Ok so I know it's short but I really wanted to update so here it is. Hope u guys enjoy

Remember to vote
Comment and fan 😘

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k