did i really..

"Monte can i come in?" She said from the other side of the door.

I didn't want to say anything , but didn't want to just leave her out there. "Come in.."

"Monte.. i- i apologize if i made you feel some type of way downstairs. I should have just stayed in my lane." She said as she walked over to my bed sitting in it.

I looked at her as she made eye contact with me. I couldn't hold back anymore i wanted her.. i really wanted her.

I rose up licking my lips as placing a kiss upon hers. I thought she would pull back but surprisingly she didn't so i didn't either.

I pulled me onto her lap as she began to slide her hands up my shirt. I began to get chill bumps as her cold hands traveled up and down my back.

Pulling back from the kiss i looked into her eyes as she slide my shirt off, then hers next.

"D-Do you really want to do this." She asked.

I shook my head starting to take my sports bra off throwing it on the floor.

I pushed her head back now giving her hickeys on her neck as she started to play with my boobs.

I moaned a bit as her wet yet cold fingertips ran across my harden nipple.

She stopped scooping me up laying me on the bed gently kissing me again. I rode up taking her bra off. Her tities sat so pretty it made me even wetter. She slipped off my shorts along with my boxers, spreading my legs wide. She licked her lips as she stared at my wetness.

Her mouth began to water as she felt how slippery I was with her two fingers. Trying to keep her composer.

In and out, In and out then vigorously penetrating my g-spot.

"ughhh" i moaned trying to push her hand back, but couldn't.

Moaning uncontrollably coming to her fingers. How did she make some cum so fast... NOBODYS ever did that to me.

I sat up telling her that it was now her turn. I ain't not fingering bitch i like to get my mouth dirty.

I slide my hands down her stomach leaving love marks, taking her boxers off placing them on the floor next to me.

"You wet uh." I said giggling a bit.

I went down sliding my lips across her swollen clit as she sent moans flying through the room.

I ain't even touched you yet , and you already doing to much.

I laughed which sent vibrates across her body making her lift off the bed. "Uhfuck."

I started sucking on her clit as she pulled and scratched on my back . "Fuccck!"

"I'm finna- finnaaa cu-" She began to say before coming all over my tongue.

I guess she thought i was about to stop cause she came but that was not the case.

I gripped her legs holding her thighs as she couldn't run going back to work on her slipping paradise.

Slurping , Sucking and Licking her wetness.

"FUCKKK!!!!" she moans where like music to my ears.

"Monte! Monteee!!" I heard in my other ear.

"Monte baby wake up!" My mom shook me out my sleep.

"Baby are you okay i heard you moaning and grunting in your sleep."

I shook my head.. as i shoo'd her away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up.. feeling my boxers and they where soaking wet. I sighed..

Did i really just have a wet dream about... her

VOTE ⭐️
SHARE 💌
SHIT IONK . 😂