moving day...

I got out the car with things that belonged to her, but mostly trash things that she didn't won't.

I glanced over my shoulder and received a smile from both my mom and N'Ly. Be nice Monte , do this for you ma.

I returned the smile and faced forward as they where bringing the rest of the things in the house.

I'm not really happy about shawty moving with us at all, but i know that this could help momma out with bills a whole lot better and for once actually seeing her happy is a blessing.

But i don't understand why ma ain't just let her stay where she was, i know i sound selfish but what's the point of her moving here.

She looks mighty successful, not to mention she works at a high end job. Momma only works as a Baristas in downtown Chicago.

She knows i'm not happy with her moving in with us but she managed to get me to go along with her ideas.

I walked towards the house as the cool yet hot air hit my face, pushing the door open as some of her things fell on my foot.

My mom bite her lip trying her harder not to laugh at me, but N'Ly ran over to help.

"Here i got it." She said as her face was only an inch always from mines. She placed her hands on my back as she was helping get the things.

I jumped a little as he hand began to travel. "No no it's fine i got it." Kicking the things off my foot and moving from you touches.

I placed her things down in the living room and throwing the things she didn't won't in the trash. I stood in the front door way as they gathered everything else and brought it in the house.

"Thank you Monte." momma said sending me a smile.

"Yes thank you Monte."

There it goes the feeling that i get when she talks to me.. ughhhh my body. i want her i need her..

"No problem." i said sending them a fake smile walking into the kitchen to get me a box of apple juice.

I began to walk back to my room but was called over by my ma.

"Huh."

"I'm going to the store to pick things up for the house, could you please help N'Ly with her things, and ACT right?"

I shook my head at her as she smiled grabbing her purse and key heading out the house.

I side eyed her as ma walked out.

"Well i guess it's just me and you Monte.."

"yep.." We sat in silence for a second before i broke it.

"What do you need help with." I asked.

She looked at me traveling my body as she raised an brow.

"What are you.. like a stud or sum."

"Why does that matter." I said.

"And wassup with you.. you must don't like me or something." She asked getting closer.

I started moving back but was stopped by the island that was in the center of the room.

"Bro what are you doing?"

She made a face. "What are you talking about? I asked you a question and you started to walk away from me. I just wanted to know."

I started to sweat as my anxiety began to take over my body.

"Yo monte you good?" she said placing her hand on my shoulder to check on me.

"I-I-I.." i pushed her out the way running upstairs to my room , locking my door isolating myself.

VOTE ⭐️
SHARE 💌
SHIT IONK . 😂