I want to hear you beg for it.

Start from the beginning

The door was locked meaning he was still home, so I unlocked it and opened it quietly and slipped into the flat. I kicked off my shoes, hung up my coat and walked quietly towards our bedroom, the excitement to see him was building up inside me. The door was a jar slightly so I pushed it open enough for me to slip inside. I saw his sleeping figure on our bed through the darkness in the room due to the curtains being closed, he was breathing slowly meaning he was deep in sleep. A smile spread across my face and I felt like I could burst into tears on the spot. I didn't realise just how much I'd missed him.

I quietly walked over to the bed and slipped inside, he stirred a little which made me freeze. He rolled over to face me and instantly pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead but his eyes were still firmly closed. It took a few seconds for him to register the whole scenario because his eyes flew open in shock and the realisation that I was there hit him. "You're back." He said with excitement.

"I am." I whispered in return, watching his face break out into a smile that melted my soul away. He reached up and grabbed me by my cheeks and begun kissing me all over my face. I started giggling at his cute gesture, overwhelmed by happiness.

"This is honestly the best thing I could ever wake up to." He said when he stopped kissing me. "You've no idea how much I've missed you."

"The feeling is mutual Healy." I grinned.

"What made you come home?" He asked, letting go of my face.

"I just figured it was time, things are a lot better now and I missed it here." I whispered, biting my lip a little.

"Please don't look at me like that right now, I've gone almost 3 weeks without you and I'm one more look from ripping those clothes off you right now." He said in frustration.

"I don't see what's stopping you." I smirked at him. He leaned in a kissed me softly, my eyes fluttered shut and the feeling of home burned within me. I didn't realise before how much I felt at home while I was with him.

"I just want to be here with you right now, enjoy the moment I've been waiting for." He said softly as he pulled back and stared into my eyes. "Then maybe I'll fuck your brains out." I rolled my eyes.

"You say the sweetest things sometimes then you come right back to the cocky, egotistical man that you are." I chuckled.

"Tell me that it doesn't turn you on." He in a cheeky tone.

"I need to shower since I've been stuck in a car for the past 2 hours." I announced.

"It's funny that you say that, I need to shower too." He said casually.

"Wow, that's really weird. We both need to shower." I played along.

"Maybe we should save water and just shower together." He smirked. "You know, save the planet and all that."

"I'm one for saving the planet, so that does sound like the most economical thing we could do." I said slyly. He just grinned at me and pulled me on top of him, I was straddling his waist and just stared down at him. His hands gripped onto the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head and threw it across the room, smirking as he did. I sat there in only my bra and jeans.

"You're so unbelievably beautiful." He whispered, trailing one hand down my chest and handing onto the waistband of my jeans, tugging at it a little. I just continued staring at him as he looked at me with lustful eyes.

"I suppose you're not so bad yourself." I grinned at him, looking over the tattoo on his chest. He unbuttoned the top of my jeans, smirking as he did. The noise of my zip being pulled down made my heart beat faster, his hand slipped under the fabric of my underwear and and a look of triumph spread across his face.