An Unlikely Alliance

Start from the beginning

"Ha Ha... you fell for the oldest trick in the book... Being a big pervert so the big old bitch with /////// man hands lets me-" I said before she flew forward towards me and I rolled out of the way, causing her to punch a hole through the windshield. I quickly covered her with a shit ton of web so she was stuck to the car by the arm and her legs. I then jumped onto a car with some loser in the driver seat. "I'm taking this!" I said before jumping in through the passenger window and kicking the guy out. I then floored it and drove straight into the red and blue //////// bitch. Or at least that was a plan before she shot a laser into the car with her one free arm, causing it to blow up. I had began to jump out of the car but most of the explosion still hit me. I felt parts of my mask and suit had been seared off but most of it remained in tact. I had definitely been taking a worse beating this fight. Look at the girl and what do you see? A couple scratches on her suit, a semi decent cut on her forehead and a bloody nose, with some glass stuck in her hand. Me? My back felt like shit, my suit was all ripped to shit, vision was blurry in one eye, multiple cuts all over my body, and I think I had a first degree burn on my left arm. I pulled myself back up and saw the girl still struggling to pull herself out of the webs. I shot another web at her free hand, attaching it to the hood of the car. I webbed a nearby manhole cover into my hands.

"You know... I've been having a couple of shit days lately..." I said walking towards the girl. "and I just wanted to do a couple harmless pranks to make myself feel better. Hell, I even gave my money to that random schmuck I stuck to that wall... but you decided to keep pushing me until I got really... really... pissed... so just know, this is gonna hurt you a hell of a lot more than it's gonna hurt me." I said about to smash her head into the taxi with the manhole cover before something pulled it out of my hands. I looked back and you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Gwen and I silently stared at each other. I could tell what this was. Our feelings were mutual. We both wanted to beat the ever loving shit out of each other. But we also didn't want to fight each other anymore. And now it was a game of just seeing who was going to throw the first hit and take the blame for it all.

5 Minutes Ago
Gwen

I felt bad for all the criminals I had been beating the crap out of all night. Well, not really, they're criminals, but I took the beatings a little too far at times. There was a gang fight where I'm pretty sure everyone had a minimum of a broken nose or a concussion. I had stopped an armed robbery and used a web to move the robber's gun towards another one and he ended up shooting his partner in the leg.  The only one I didn't have any sympathy for was Rhino. I sat on top of a building getting ready to call it a night. Or at least I was until I saw someone fly through a building. That's when I saw (Y,N) being held by... Captain Marvel!? What the fuck did he do now!? I thought as I watched everything unfold. They seemed to be talking but I couldn't hear anything until Captain Marvel shouted "Gross!" and threw (Y,N) into a taxi. (Y,N) shouted something about being a pervert? and Captain Marvel ordered everyone to leave the premises and then proceeded to charge into (Y,N). He got out of the way and started to web her to the taxi before making a long jump to a car down the street before kicking out the driver. He then proceeded to try to drive the car at high speeds toward Captain Marvel until Captain Marvel shot an energy blast at him.

"NO!" I even surprised myself shouting as I saw the car blow up. I felt my heart sink and felt like I was going to throw up and cry at the same time. (Y,N) laid motionless on the ground and I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes. Thankfully he started moving after a few seconds. Even after all the stuff the two of us had been through the past week, I still l-... like him. He pulled himself back up to his feet and looked back at Captain Marvel, webbing her even more to the taxi. Then he started walking over to her with a manhole cover in his hands. It was clear that he was about to try to smash her head in with the sewer cover. One of two things was going to happen. He was either going to smash her head in and kill Captain Marvel, and while he would be revered as one of the greatest heroes ever for it, he would still be past the point of no return and I'd have to lock him away where he'd probably get the death sentence for killing one of the last Avengers, or Marvel would break out and in best case scenario, leave him in a wheelchair for life. I had to step in. So I quickly jumped down to the scene and webbed the cover out of his hands.