Entry 4

Kahi pyaar na ho Jayee....

A software office in Mumbai.

The boss entered the office in his own attitude. He wished everyone with his smile ,and moved to his cabin.

He sat on his chair and started checking some mails in his laptop.

There is a knock on his door ...

Boss : come in.....

There came his secretary with a smile ......

Secretary :"Good morning boss."

Boss: mukti how many times should I tell you it's manik ....not boss.

Mukti : it's office yaar ....I can't take advantage of you being my friend.

Manik : "Hogaya,let's work then ....

Manik Malhotra ....the owner of a software company in Mumbai ....
known for his goodness ....very good to all his employees....he has a mom dad and brother ..... He loves to work bcoz he hates being lazy .....

Mukti vardhan. .....best friend of manik from school .....after their college she joined Malhotra industries as manik personal secretary ....even her boy friend Abhimanyu thakkar works in the same office in financial department .....abhi has two sisters Aliya and Navya who are unidentical twins ....who works as fashion designers .... and Aliya is in love with dhruv the most innocent guy of this gang ....these all are manik friends and also a part of family.

Manik : so any meetings today ....

Mukti: one with financial department and later an outdoor meeting .....with lunch....

Manik : ok ...call me after everything is ready for the meeting .....

Mukti : ok boss ....

Manik : "muktiiii.!!!!"he screams in anger ....for calling him boss ....

she leaves to arrange everything for the meeting ......laughing looking at his cute angry face .....

After the meeting with financial team....manik and mukti left to the outdoor meeting ......

They reached a hotel and took their place in the table reserved for them.....

The meeting is going on successfully....
and they got the project on which they have been working .... Then manik and mukti became very happy ....they came out of the hotel .... and are waiting for the driver to get the car .......

Mukti : "manik."

Manik : wow....the great mukti is calling me by name ....

Mukti : idiot we are out of office.

Manik : acha bol Kya chahiye.

Mukti : let's meet tonight in my home .....

Manik : anything special ....

Mukti : I will tell you with everyone..
get cabir along with you ...bcoz I called dhruv Aliya and Navya Abhi also .....

Manik nodes in yes ....they both get back to work in office with loads of talks in car.

***********

Finally manik reached home to see his mom running behind his dad and brother .

Manik : what's happening here ????

Mom : manikk!!!!!"she shouts .

Manik : mom why are you running .

Mom: I hate your dad and cabir .