Polnareff shoulders lowered as he sulked, feeling like a little kid being lectured by a teacher. "Sorry..." he mumbled, glaring at Kakyoin who giggled once more.

Jotaro scoffed and shook his head, approaching Kakyoin as Dr. Hashi continued to shame Polanreff about his yelling. 

"How are you doing?" Jotaro asked, sitting down next to the cherry boy.

"I'm good," Kakyoin smiled, his face still red from laughing.

"Have you run out of cherries yet?"

"No, I still have like half a box," Kakyoin held up a little brown box and shook it to show there were indeed still cherries inside. "I haven't had much of an appetite recently, otherwise I would've eaten all of them in 30 minutes."

Jotaro huffed, smirking slightly. "I know, if I would've known you didn't have an appetite, I wouldn't have gotten you a new one."

The box Jotaro handed was not any normal cherry box from the grocery store. It had handmade cherry stickers, and little melons with eyes Jotaro had drawn with some markers with the small lettering in pen, 'Melon Stand: Hierophant Green'.

Kakyoin chuckled, his eyes getting teary. He took the box from Jotaro and held it. "You did this?" He asked.

Jotaro nodded. "I thought you needed something to lift your spirits a bit."

Dr. Hashi and Polnareff both stopped to watch the interaction between Jotaro and Kakyoin. Polnareff nudged her, "So you know too?"

Dr. Hashi looked back at Polnareff confused, "Know about what?"

"That Jotaro has a crush on Kakyoin. Isn't it obvious?" Polnareff scoffed.

"Wait. Jotaro likes Kakyoin?"

"Of course, why do you think he visits the guy almost every day? Before Kakyoin ended up here for the second time I caught Jotaro kissing his forehead after he fell asleep. He told me not to tell anyone but... He should know I'm terrible with secrets."

"Do you know if Kakyoin likes him back?" Dr. Hashi raised a brow, intrigued by whatever information Polnareff had about Jotaro and Kakyoin.

"For any stereotype crush, I'd say maybe? I've only had experience in women, I'm not sure if it's different with guys." Polnareff shrugged.

"Do you mind if I just call you Polnareff?"

"Sure."

"Okay, Polnareff, do you want to help me?"

"With what?"

"What else? Setting. Them. Up."

Polnareff had left and Dr. Hashi had some forms to fill, so now it was just Jotaro and Kakyoin, sitting in silence.

"So," Kakyoin started. "about everything-"

"Stop." Jotaro sighed. He removed his hat and placed it on the bed. "If you're asking for news on this assassin thing that is most likely not even real. Like honestly, what if a Raccoon got through the window and pulled on it. Don't overthink it."

"But-"

"No. I don't want to hear it. You've gone through enough. It was just a raccoon. Nothing more."

"Wait just-"

"I said enough."

"No-"

"Stop."

"Just let me-"

"Kakyoin."

"Jotaro please-"

"ENOUGH KAKYOIN!"

Finding Lost Love (Jotakak)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें