"I never said we're getting drunk. I said that if we were to get drunk, that getting drunk on wine would be better" I assert as we walk into a very fancy looking restaurant.

As we approach the hostess stand, all eyes turned towards Timothée. My cheeks turn pink at the sudden attention, even though it's not for me.

"Hi how many for your party tonight?" The hostess smiles kindly.

"Just two, for outside please" Timothée returns the kind smile as the hostess grabs our menus and leads us to an outside patio area.

We sit down as the hostess takes our drink orders. "We'll just have a bottle of Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades" He smiles at the girl whole she nods and writes down his order on her notepad. My eyes widen at his order.

"Timothée thats like a $200 bottle of wine" I gasp as he laughs with a shrug.

"Like you said if we're gonna get drunk we might as be classy" he says as a new girl, who I'm assuming is our waitress, comes back with an insanely fancy bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

She rests the bottle down on the table and pops the cork as if she's done it 100 times before.

This place is way to fancy.

"My name is Ariel, and I'll be your waitress for today" she states as she pours the wine into two glasses. "Can I get you any appetizers this evening?"

"How does the steak and blue cheese Bruschetta sound Adeline?" Timothée asks as he looks at me for approval.

I can only nod with a smile as he confirms the appetizer order with the waitress. I'm too scared to even speak because the people here might know that I'm a poor college student.

As the waitress walks away Timothée takes a sip of the glass in front of him, humming in response to the liquid. I repeat his actions.

"This is some good shit" I laugh as I continue to sip out of the glass.

"It's my favorite, plus it's strong so I figured you would like it" he grins at me as I roll my eyes.

"I'm surprised they didn't ID me" I comment as i review over the menu. "I mean since I look so young and beautiful" I smirk sarcastically.

Timothée laughs at my comment and shakes his head as he closes his menu. "Nah, they're just happy that I got most expensive bottle of wine that they have"

I roll my eyes again at him. "Very humble I see"

His eyes widen as he realizes how his statement must have come across. "No I didn't mean it like that I just meant tha-"

I cut him off with a laugh. "I was just messing with you. I knew what you meant"

—————