The younger nodded and walked with his Hyung. They walked through the halls just talking, not really going anywhere. It was still 7 am and classes only start in thirty minutes, they had time.

They walked until they met with Yoongi and his friends, by the senior lockers, who were all seniors. Hoseok was a senior  as well as Jimin and Jin. Jungkook and Yugyeom were the only Juniors of their friend group.

Taehyung was also there, he was collecting his books from his locker while talking to Taemin. They all took notice of the two males who had arrived.

Yoongi walked up to Hoseok and greeted him with a hug. Jungkook stood beside the couple awkwardly.

      "Hey guys, where are the other three?" Taemin asked the two.

      "Oh Jin and Jimin arrive later, and Yugyeom is in class," Jungkook mumbled.

Taemin walked closer to Jungkook and whispered, "Ah ok, by the way do you know what Jimin's favorite food is?"

      "Well he actually has a lot, too many to name right now," Jungkook replied.

"Well give me your number and you can tell me there. It's just, I asked him out yesterday and I want to make sure I get everything right," Taemin rambled.

"Don't worry I'm sure anything you'll bring Jimin will surely like, except for fish, please don't bring him fish," Jungkook mentioned.

"Oh yeah no fish, but I also want to make sure everything goes well so any pointers?" Taemin wondered.

"Yeah here," Jungkook extended his hand out waiting for Taemin to hand his phone.

Taemin did just that, and Jungkook punched in his number.

"Woah Taemin, I thought you liked Jimin and now you're after his friend?" Taehyung joked.

"He's not after me Kim, if anything I'm helping him get my friend," Jungkook remarked.

Taehyung walked closer to the two.

"You're giving him you're number, but you haven't texted me. I see how it is," Taehyung pretended to be hurt.

This was quite strange. The two were talking like they've been friends.

"Sorry, I was a bit busy," Jungkook mumbled giving Taemin his phone back.

"Just send me a quick text so I know it's you," Taehyung spoke softly.

Jungkook nodded, taking his phone out. He quickly typed in a quick 'hey'. Taehyung's phone buzzes in the pocket of his jacket. He took it out and opened the message. He quickly saved the small male's number. 'Jungkook'. Nothing special. The same went for Jungkook. He saved the elder as 'Taehyung'. Again, nothing special.

Taemin stared at them. Shocked to see that Taehyung wasn't picking a fight with the same person he nearly punch last time.

They talked a bit more before the bell rang. They all went their ways. Taehyung and Jungkook though, walked together to their literature class. They exchanged a few words on their way there. They weren't as awkward as yesterday but both were still a bit hesitant. Once they arrived to their class, they walked to their seats in the back of the room. There was a minute left till the late bell. Right as that bell rang their teacher began lessons.

Taehyung and Jungkook worked together without having any sort of problems except for some awkward moments here and there. Their teacher, Mr.Jay, was surprised but pleased to see that the boys were actually cooperating.