#8 Am I Happy in my Life?

Sometimes life is hard. Things don't always go the way you plan them and sometimes the unexpected happens. Some days can seem like they're the best and some others the worst. These are all things that I and many others have to deal with everyday of our lives. 

I am not rich. Sometimes there are people who are mean to me. I'm pretty sure there are people who don't like me. I am shy. I do not always get what I want. There are things in my life that I wish could've gone better. There are many things that I would wish that didn't happen. I'm not in any relationship. Sometimes I cry just thinking about stuff and I tend to worry when there is often no need to. 

Yet somehow I am Happy. Though they are few in number, I love and cherish my friends. I respect them more than anyone in the world and there is no way I could ever repay what they have given to me. I have my dog boo boo who has been with me for over a year now. He is one of my closest friends and has never left my side. I have a roof over my head. Food on the table to eat. A small family that loves me. There is no words or anything that i can do to show my appreciation to each of those who have stood by me, held me when I could not stand on my own... For anything that I could give could never be what they deserve. I owe them everything... My life, my happiness, my love and my loyalty.

So long as I have what they have given me, I am as happy as can be.