Chapter 15

*With Johnny*

"Hey johnny why didn't you bring ten you know after you guys get married he's gonna have to know how to lead the pack with you" JB the leader of Got7 asked and said to johnny during theur meeting "that's why he's leading them now while im gone i know he's doing great and he will lead the pack by my side just fine" johnny said back "when are you getting married anyways it'd be a shame if one of the big three packs didn't have a luna by the fifth year and you seem to be behind by a year"- jb "we've been together for six years yes we haven't had a wedding yet but we will soon" johnny said so confident "well if you don't i guess it wouldn't hurt me to tell the leader pack Council that you don't have a luna"- jb said in a threatening way "we will be married soon when i get back" johnny said before getting up leaving to find his pack members.

"I need your help" johnny said going into jaehyuns guest room "what is it you look... Actually i don't know how to say you look" jaehyun said not able to make out johnnys facil expression "i need to marry ten before the end of this year" johnny blurted out. Jaehyun sat there shocked not knowing what to say.

There were three pregnant omegas in the house. Taeil being three months pregnant while Taeyong and winwin were both one month pregnant. The only one there for their mate was yuta he stayed and was helping lead the pack for the one month that johnny would be gone. Ten was stressed trying to help taeil, him being the only pregnant one so far along, trying to help taeyong and winwin too.

"Hey ten do you need help with anything" chenle asked walking in on ten almost having a mental breakdown "tell yuta to help Sicheng because that boy has to meny mood swings he should be happy he's pregnant or i would've needed help hiding a body" ten said scaring chenle making him run yelling for yuta.

"NO WAY ARE YOU KILLING HIM OR MY BABY" ten head yuta yell while running down the stairs "where is he" yuta asked then looking in the direction ten pointed to running to Winwin.

Ten nearly pulled his hair out because of his headache "do you need anything else" chenle asked poking his head into the kitchen not fully wating to go in there. Ten shooked his head but used his hands to tell chenle to come here. Chenle hesitantly and slowly walked towards ten getting pulled to sit in his lap ten laying his head on chenles shoulder. Chenle turned to sit on his lap sideways and hugged him while they just sat like that for a few minutes.

"Are you ok" chenle asked breaking the silence "i don't know" ten said getting up chenle stand with him "I'm gonna go for a walk if anyone is looking for me tell them to call or text" was the last thing ten said before grabbing a coat putting his shoes on and heading out.