As I approached the station I could make out what looked to be an airlock towards the middle of the station, so I adjusted my thrusters as I approached the airlock.

Iana POV

The past few days had been some of the best days of my life, I had been able to travel to the International Space Station in order to test my Gemini Replicatior. The tests went perfectly to say the least. As well as this, I was also invited to join Team Rainbow in their fight against the white masks, which I immediately accepted. And now I was enjoying myself as I looked out at earth from the ISS. I was the only person currently on board the space station as everyone left the station yesterday but I could not as there were not enough seats to fit everyone onboard the shuttle. I would have to wait another few hours until another shuttle came back to pick me up. As I was doing so however, a flash of white caught my eye, and as I looked over to see what it was, I could not believe my eyes.

It was an astronaut.

But not the normal astronaut with the large suit on, but a much smaller and maneuverable suit. But as I looked closed I could see that this was no normal astronaut. On the man's back was a huge cannon with a large blade attached to it, and on his hip was what looked to be some sort of submachine gun.

And as the man passed by the window I could see he had thrusters on his back that were propelling him towards......The Airlock!

I quickly spun myself around and hurried as fast as I could towards the airlock to see what was going on.

Y/N POV

As I made my way through all the parts of the station my mind raced....

It was pretty common knowledge that the ISS was put out of commission in 2030, yet why would there be an exact replica of it in the year 2552?

Questions such as this one raced through my mind until I finally got to the airlock.

The device was very barbaric as I had to manually open and close the hatch to let myself in. Once inside, I found a few buttons I had to press before the interior airlock opened to reveal the rest of the station.

Stepping inside I thought to myself: where is the artificial gravity?

Even more questions plagued my mind until I turned the corner to come across a woman who appeared to have albinism, wearing black body armor looking right at me.

Iana POV

To say I was intimidated by this new person would be an understatement, I have served in special forces for a while now and I have seen some scary shit, but this, is by far the scariest.

The person in front of me is covered head to toe in a white armored suit with a gold visor that covered his head. On his back is a huge cannon but the scary part was that at the end of the cannon was a huge blade that stood up next to his helmet. As well as this, there was also what looked like a submachine gun on his right thigh.

As I tried to study him I could feel this gaze as he stared at me through his visor.

My Mind raced....

Is he another astronaut I didn't know?

Is he friendly?

As I was thinking the man started to speak in a very strong tone but in a very strange accent.

"Identify Yourself."

This obviously startled me as it caused me to jump a little bit before I tried to find my voice.

"I-I...go by Iana, and I-I am here as a part of p-project Sidekick"

The man seemed to contemplate this before he spoke again

"ONI?"

I did not know what that meant so I shook my head before responding

"Nasa"

Y/N POV

After the woman in front of me said nasa my mind raced even more. Nasa had shutdown in the early 21st century, so what did this mean?

As my mind raced through the possibilities I quickly came upon a possible solution:

Time Travel

It would explain why I'm here, and how the ISS is still in orbit. The woman in front of me would have to be an astronaut as she said she is from Nasa. As I continued to contemplate what is happening I had a question to ask to figure would what is happening,

"What is the Year?"

She obviously looked confused by my question as she answered:

"It's 2019"

A/N: Well that the end of the first chapter