Chapter Two.

Meliodas had woken up early. Today he would gain his father's companies so he dressed sharp and joined the king in his office.

"Good Morning Son. Why don't you sit and enjoy a brief lesson" his father instructed.

The Prince took a seat. His father set out a map of all the kingdoms that showed his Monopoly. Drakon Inc had made it to every territory except one. The Goddesses Kingdom. The Demon King has had conflict with the Goddesses since holy war times after they claimed he stole their precious Princess.

"Now I need to speak to you about letting Zeldris take over the Commandments."
"Why take away my position from the gang? You give me everything but that!?" Meliodas snarled at his father's suggestion.

Now in Modern times they focus on battling through businesses and gang rivalry. Each clan possessed a gang. The Ten Commandments being the demon gang.

"I want you to create a gang that involves the most powerful of every clan. With you as their Captain. This way you have a trump card against the Archangels. Never know what alliances they have. You're young. You have no enemies this should be cake for you." His father spoke nonchalantly. As if his condition was easy to pull off.

"Where am I going to find people powerful enough?" Meliodas asked with impatience.

"You're a business man that produces weapons, clothing, housing. You can do anything. I know you've studied how I work Meliodas I'm sure you're capable. Also, I'm going away for vacation, it's time your mother and I fix the bond we abandoned. The business is yours but I will oversee everything until I have a good understanding of how you run my life's work. A year trial is what I'm giving you. For the time being I will focus on being a king to the demon realm. I've neglected the work that needs done because of how demanding the company has been. It's time I trust you to handle everything."

Meliodas looked away from him, standing up "I'll have it all done by the time you return." He replied before walking out of the office and into his own. A very busy year awaited him.

Timeskip~ 5pm

He looked through all of the company's files. Breaking down the history to have a better understanding. He pulled their alliance files as well as their competitors. Studying all weaknesses and strengths. He was fighting two battles here. The gang war and gaining the most company power.

Tsk, democracy. In my time we'd settle this with brute power..why don't we infiltrate one of their top banking companies. The vault in there would be loaded.

Meliodas' could hear his demon side speak to him. "Hmmm.." The phone began ringing.

"Speak."

"My apologies for the interruption Sir Meliodas. Ban insists you let him in."

"Fine fine send him and only him."
Meliodas sat back in his seat and rested his feet up on the desk. Ban entered with a short blonde fairy.

"Ban what happened to Alone" Meliodas stated annoyed.

"Oh chill Cap'n it's just Elaineee~" he chuckled and sat. "Yo Elaine. Sorry for being rude. I just gave your boyfriend specific instructions." Meliodas glared in Bans direction.

"No worries, I know you did but I just had word from my brother that the fairy kingdom is being ransacked by the commandments.. I was just hoping we could talk."

He eyes widened for a moment and he nodded. "I'm surprised really. They must be acting out of their own accord. My father warned me they wouldn't take his vacation lightly."

"Do you think they are rebelling? Meliodas all due respect. Us fairy's are understanding and are willing to talk but the goddesses and humans will not listen to explanation if the demon clans gang suddenly attacks them" she spoke with fear in her voice.

Elaine had come to love Meliodas and his family. Their families had been allies for centuries. Seeing them be misrepresented made her upset. Ban on the other hand was just pissed.

"What the fuck are we going to do about those idiots. Where's Zeldris? Isn't mr perfect their leader now?" Bans frustrated tone amused Meliodas.

"My brother is taking care of something else for me. This must be Galands doing. Hes the only idiot I know that can convince the others."

The boys sat in thought for a while. "Ban. Be my business assistant. I'll handle things in the business world for now and you assemble me a team of skilled beings. One from every race if you can"
"Will do. If you pay me handsomely~ I mean I do need to support my sweet Elaine~"

Meliodas chuckled and nodded. "You have her as good arm candy to attend meetings with me I'm gonna need to find my own."

"That club girl had everyone's eyes on her. Why not hire her?" Ban suggested while Elaine watched them both. "You would really hire someone for that?" She questioned hesitantly.

"Sometimes it's the lady that makes the deal. Makes the business man look less cocky and presents a weakness." Ban explained to her casually while he played with a paperweight on Meliodas' desk.

"Love? Is that the weakness?"

"Precisely. When a man is in love he'd do anything for what's his. In business it can make and break you. If I have someone on my arm that I'm attracted to I can easily play the role and present the weakness. That way they can agree to my terms and think they could take over some day. Perception is the key." Meliodas answered her and smirked.

He knew he didn't have attraction towards any girl but the one from last night. Something about her turned him on. He didn't know someone like her existed out there but with her this would be easy as cake.

"Tonight the 3 of us go back to that club. I'll make her a deal she can't resist after Elaine warms her up a bit for me." Meliodas commanded. "What why me I never said I would take place in this!?" Elaine quickled replied back to him.

"I need a girl to talk to her first. Convince her it'll be fun and when she sees you moved in with Ban she will have someone to talk to."

"Ban and I are what?!?!"

Elaine looked over to a chuckling Ban. She was about to give him a piece of her mind for not telling her about anything.

Meanwhile..

Elizabeth sat in front of the Vanity. She brushed through her hair and touched up on body shimmer. Tonight she wore an all black jaw dropping bodysuit with thigh high heeled boots.

"Perfect" she finished. Elizabeth approached the backstage exit and entered the main portion of the club. All eyes were on her as she strutted down the center isle, one foot in front of the other.

The sudden attention from all the men gave her confidence but the nerves hadn't settled since the night before. The girls around her had practiced every day with Elizabeth. Just to make sure everything would go smoothly for her night as the most demanded dancer of the evening.

That is.. until a certain Prince entered once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thanks for reading! It's a little slow at first but bare with me. It gets better!