Chapter 9: Capture and Realization final

Start from the beginning

"I sensed a couple of them over in this direction." The tall one said.

"Stripes do you really think he well come with us? I mean he's lived with humans his entire life, humans who have abused and mistreated him. He then disappears off our radar. We've been looking for him for years and still no trace. If he is out there, us saying we're his blood family, no one woulede believe that. The little one says as his a abnormal-looking stuffed toy.

"I don't know Lazari. But father said he wanted Y/n back with the family before Slender found him." I froze at those words. 'Family? My family has been dead for 10 years! Who do these to think they are pretending to be something their not!'

I was about to confront them what pair of arms wrapped around me hold me still, I glanced behind me to see Zero attempting to keep me from going over there and beating some sense into the two girls claiming to be my family.

"Y/n please don't go out there." Zero whispered as I looked back at her. "Why do you care?! I thought you wanted me dead?!" Zero wanted to say something but decided against it and buried her face into my back.

'What is wrong with this girl one moment she wants me dead the next she suddenly cares about me...'

I sighed before grabbing Zero's hands removing them from my waist as I turned around letting her go. I looked her in the eyes. "Zero what's going on with you? Why are you acting like this?" Zero quickly backed away causing her to automatically get spotted by the demon sisters.

"What do we have here. A proxy of the pathetic Slenderman." Zero quickly resolved herself in hopes they didn't catch wind of her fear.

"Why are the bastard children of that lame excuse of a demon you call an operator doing here in our territory."

[No one's PoV]

From what Y/n could hear the tall demon known as Stripes growled as the small one's skin began turning a pitch-black color. "Watch how you address our father, you bleached whore!" The tall demon shouts as she suddenly charges at Zero. Zero quickly braced for the hit as she started down the female demon, only to be saved by Y/n as he swiftly struck Stripes in the face from behind the tree, knocking her off balence sending her tumbling.

"I don't know who you are but you won't have your way here!"

Stripes looked up and noticed Y/n standing there besides Zero. "Brother..." Y/n clenched his teeth in anger before fully facing Stripes.

"I don't know who you think you are claiming to be my family, but they have been dead for more than 10 years!" Y/n shouted. "Why Y/n, Why do you serve that weakling Slenderman! You should be with us your a demon after all!" Stripes shouted back in confusion and anger.

"DON'T TALK LIKE YOU KNOW ME!" Y/n Shouted as he charged towards Strips. Y/n took a swing with his tonfas in a attempt to deliver a heavy blow to the demon calling herself his family, only to be blocked by the demon's so-called sister as she now stood pitch, pitch black skin with horns and multiple mouths.

"Even if you are our brother, you are an enemy right now." Lazari knock Y/n back with enough force sending him crashing into a distance tree.

Lazari looks at Zero. "Father is disappointed Zero, he wants your head for your betrayal." Zero glared at Lazari and Stripes. "I told you I refuse to be that bastard slave anymore, not after you guys left me for dead!" Zero said as she charged towards Lazari.

Meanwhile Y/n stood up slightly dazed from the impact against the tree. 'Shit demons hit hard...' He thought before shaking off his dizziness, and looking around for Zero and the demons. "Where did they go?..." Y/n says to himself.