Chapter 2 Killing

Rachael ran back up the stairs to the art room with extra knives and went hunting for the rest of the students. She saw one of the shy girls standing beside the window. And went over to her and said "I'm sorry but I have to kill you because you will tell on me and I don't want that to happen". Rachael threw the knife and went through her neck into the wood. Rachael heard someone scream and ran over. It was that girl that stole Rachael's man from her. Rachael grabbed her from her shirt and threw her on the ground and got on top of her and stabbed her until there was a "pool of blood" on the ground.

Rachael wasn't done with her yet she chopped her into pieces and threw her body parts everyone knowing the rest of the students will scream. Rachael was 100% right they all screemed and she went for the killing. She found her boyfriend cuddled up to the couch. And took her hand in his and kissed him with passion. Connor kissed her back and she gave him a knife to kill the rest of the students and he did he punched and sliced the boys up. Who was steering at his "woman". Connor went over to the dead Mrs.Pearl and stole her money and credit card and threw her into a cutter machine. Rachael ran over to him and whispered in his ear "great job now let's get her car keys and get out of here." Connor got the car keys and started driving.

Rachael got out her phone and made a reservation for a hotel so they can stay at . Connor was turning 17 tomorrow so Rachael had a perfect idea for his birthday present. And indeed it included killing. Rachael allready turned 17 today and this was the best birthday she had ever had. But to make it even better is finding her "parents" who left her here and get her "REVENGE".