Characters and Info

(Warning: This book will contain 18+/MATURE content. Please leave if you wish to not see anything in that nature. This book isn't meant for kids or teenagers under 18. I don't want to deal with another book or account be taken down because of some stupid ass child that doesn't follow the god damn rule...sorry, kinda got too personal there, just... please follow the rule.)

(All art and characters shown in this book belong to their rightful owners, make sure you follow them on whatever platform they're on; Deviantart, twitter, youtube, etc.)

(One last thing..the characters will appear in the chapter header/image. That way, you'll know who you'll be interacting with during the chapter, it can also happen around the middle or near the end of the chapter. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.)

Alright, here are your new furballs to like, dislike, etc. I dont have a picture for you, because you choose how you look!

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 18
Species: Human

Bio: A normal human being who was forced to travel into a new world. His main objective is to get back to Earth by doing what he was told to do by the scientists. And because his birthday wasn't too long ago, Puberty was no longer a thing, but his hormones were stronger than ever.
---------------

Name: FibiAge: 18Species: Dragon/Dolphin Hybrid

Name: Fibi
Age: 18
Species: Dragon/Dolphin Hybrid

Bio: She's a smart girl, very smart. She tries to fit in, but has a hard time because she's bisexual, leaning more on the lesbian side. She's laid back and hardly gets angry.
---------------

Name: Mika FangalangAge: 17Species: Dragon

Age: 17
Species: Dragon

Bio: A girl who wants to be friends with basically everyone. She cares about those who are close to her, and rushed to their rescue when her name is called. Very loyal, and she can cook.
--------------