2.5) Could It Be?

The entire area was dark, until a guy opened a door, with light emitting from behind him. The guy had spikey hair, as he walked into the dark room. He hadn't been in the room for months, but yet, he remembered where the light switch was.

The guy hesitated, knowing full well that his mind was so focused on so many other things, that eventually this area had been seemingly wiped off his mind, but memories and comments from people way back when had infiltrated his thoughts earlier. Breathing out a sigh, with a small smile creeping o  his face, the guy flicked the light switch on. There they were, a group of characters that have seemingly been forgotten due to neglect, but once they've seen the guy, they felt like things would be all right.

"Will....will we finally get our chance to shine....?" A small, sky blue toned dragon girl asked the man, clutching onto the black hoodie that she was wearing. The man smiled a bit more, and put his hand on top of her head. He turned to look at a gray blank character with a certain pair of letters and a slash on their face. With a somber but stoic tone in his voice, the guy spoke out to them all.

"I'm sorry it's been so long since I've last been back here, but now that I'm here, I wanna make things right," he said, looking back at the dragon girl. "To answer your question Mika...." he said....

"By the week after next, things will finally ramp up, and the world shall be revealed once more. See you all then."