Chapter 4

Here's next chapter guysss.

And thanks so much for my lovely friend @CaptainNoni666 for making a new book cover for me. If you want a free book cover for your story, you can ask her. ITS FREE!!!

Here it goes.

His Pervert Brother

Chapter 4

Angel

Im really dead. He forgot that we are on one of the conservative schools in our country. It didn't allow public display of affection. Fuck this pervert, it was his fault. What if my parents found out? What am I going to explain to them?

Im on my way to the parking lot and with the special project thingy, since our school has an upcoming film show, or must I say it was a Role Play, pervert and I needs to write a script about Romeo and Juliet, but in a different way.

I unlocked my car and get in. Just as I was to drive off, there was a tap on my window. I looked up and it was pervert. I lowered my window, "What?" I asked with irritating voice.

"Nice car honey, you forget about the special project?"he asked.

"Of course not, Do it with yourself, it was all your fault. You got me involved because of your fucking pervertness!" I yelled and was about to close my window. "Hey wait," he block his hand on my window.

"What?" I howled.

"Well, If you let me do it myself, then I'll go to Miss Travies and tell her that you're not helping me, so your punishment will be worse."he said then smirk. God! He's really annoying

"Ok fine, we are going to do that in my house." I got a nice idea yeah! Because, when we are in my house, he couldn't do whatever he wants to do with me, because my brothers are there.

"So when we start?" he asked.

"Today" I answered.

"Cool, so you wanna give me a ride honey?" he said smugly.

"Ok, get your jerk face in"

Rick

Im with her, going to her house. I looked at her, she's driving silently. She's really gorgeous, look at those blues eyes, with long and curly eye lashes, her pointed noise and pinkish lips that seems like she's inducing a kiss. My eyes went to her body, she really has a sexy, hot body.

I didn't know what gets into me but I just started to touch her again. Damn! He is so soft and smooth.

She stopped the car and looked at me with shocked yet angry face. Her face is turning red and she looks like going to burst out.

"Get your hands off my legs or I will kick your ass out off my car?" she said angrily. My god! She's really pretty.

"Fine." then I took my hands off her while laughing.

"Try to do it again or else.." she mumbled the last two words. "or else what? Honey?" I teased.

"I will punch you right on your jerk face." she said then started to drive again.

"Oohh, that was painful honey." I said but she didn't reply.

Angel

He touch me again, he's getting into my nerves. As we arrived, i walk over the main door and open it. Of course, the pervert followed. "Wait me here, I'll just change my clothes."

He didn't reply because he was too busy looking at the pictures hang on the wall. I walked to my room. I took off my uniform, and stayed with my bra and panties. I walk to my closet and find some clothes to wear. "You have a sexy body honey,." I was shocked when this pervert just appeared on my room.

I cross my hands over my body. "You pervert, do you still have some good manners on you? Why don't you knock first on my door before you enter? And I told you to wait me downstairs. Are you deaf?" I said fast.

"I found it open, so I enter. And Im not deaf, I just didn't hear what you say honey." he said while walking towards me.

"Hey, hey. Stop." I ordered, but he's still walking. As he reached me he grab some strands of my hair and smell it. "You smell good honey." he said in his sexy voice. I remember what I told him when we were in my car. Right! I will punch him if he will do anything to me.

He touch my face, and I was about to punch him, when he kissed me. I didn't response. He pushes me against my bedroom wall, my body went weak and started to tremble. He's still kissing me, but still, I didn't response.I feel my body shivers as his hands skimmed my exposed waist.

I just found myself out that Im responding to his kisses. His lips is so soft. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I granted him to access my mouth. His tongue found mine and he moaned into my mouth.

He left my lips and I moaned as he kissed my neck, down to my collar bone I can't help it especially when his hand went up to my bra and grab my breast, he gave it a gentle squeeze caused me to moaned blissfully. 

"We're home." I snap back when I heard my brothers are home now. I pushed this pervert away from me, caused him to fall on the floor and I laughed my ass out. But before my brother reach my room, I went to my bathroom quickly and grab my towel then put in on my body. 

I went out in my bath room and saw this pervert guy was sitting happy on my bed. My room opened and Allen enter. 

"Hey." he said then his eyes went to this pervert guy.

"Allen, this is my classmate, uhmm." hey? I dont know his name. I almost make love to him, but I still don't know what his name is.

"Rick, my name is Rick." he said.

"Oh, alright. Just checking if you're home." then he went out my room.

So, Rick is his name huh? Suddenly, silent cover to my room.

--

Please Vote and Comment my lovely readers.

Anelllllx