Chapter 81

There are no more than a thousand martial arts in the bamboo wind country. However, the reason why the five major sects of the martial art can call for the wind and the sound of the land is that the reason is that there is a Yuan Ying elder in the martial art. Yuan Ying elders usually do not have to suffer hardships. If they want to retreat, they will retreat. If they want to come out and intervene in the sects, they will also listen to them. There is only one point. When the sects are robbed, the elders of Yuan Ying should not stand by and must fight.

Usually, what they do is actually a straw man's work, sitting quietly and scaring people.

The elders of Yunxi are the scarecrows of the Qingxu Jianzong.

Li Qingyun of Wangyuefeng is the apostle of Yunxi elders. He respectfully said: "Master has been practicing for more than a hundred years, and his disciples are very missing. Today, when they go out, they will celebrate with Master."

The elders of Yunxi smashed the white beard: "What do you celebrate? I used to practice retreat well. I suddenly moved to the mountain and shouted and killed. I was an attack on Jianzong. I kicked the Dongfumen, but I saw a building. The basic disciple took a few disciples and practiced the technique in my hole. Those movements were made by them. When they saw me, they cried and said that the disciples were killing each other in Yurong Peak. Please come see me. Look. Two of them cried too far and were caught by me."

Li Qingyun and others each looked at Jing Jing.

Needless to say, I also know that they are doing their hands and feet.

The elders of Yunxi Xiangwen Jing said: "The set of "five elements return to the sword", you give me a look."

Wen Jing did not dare to follow. He made a martyr: "The disciple only learned that the "Five Elements of the Yuan Jian Jian Fa" was the first heavy "bathing rebirth"."

The face of Yunxi elders changed slightly: "Yeah."

Wen Jing condensed the spirit of the gods, the real gas suddenly poured into the sword of the heart, a moment of fire flow, not only. He flew up and leaped, and a long sword was turned over. The sword mandled a dozen feet of aperture in the air, and the flame suddenly exploded and burned!

The twilight of Yunxi elders showed some excitement and immediately shouted: "Stop!"

The fire was roaming around, and it was picked up. This time, everyone was prepared for it. The low-ranking peaks were still unable to escape, and they had a few big bubbles and burned their heads. Looking at it, the bronze statues on the ground, the walls, and even the imaginary sons have some black marks.

The elders of Yunxi looked at Wenjing with a few eyes and said: "Why is this "Five Elements Returned to the Swordsmanship" on you?"

He has not gone through the customs for hundreds of years, and he does not ask the world. Even the tragedy of the Hengyang Palace does not know. Wen Jing thought that he must grab the old man and wait for others to talk. He replied: "The elders of Kailu, this is the top secret inheritance of Hengyang Palace for thousands of years. Only the descendants, the outsiders, the disciples It's only a bad time to learn!"

Yunxi elders slightly sink their faces: "Hengyang Palace is just a small sect of hundreds of people. How can it be..." His face changed: "The ancestors of Hengyang Palace are..."

The path of Jun Yan: "The disciple is the only blood of Hengyang Palace, and his surname is Sun."

Yunxi elders eagerly said: "Long-term six-frequency?"

"The elders said that the ancestors of the brothers were more than 3,000 years ago, with two sets of ancient scrolls leaving the red peak of the Jianzong, the grandson of the six-frequency!" Wen Jing simply could not allow others to speak, immediately shouted .