Part 24

Benji got inside his house and went to the living room immediately

Seeing his father sitting on the couch drinking his tea and reading some newspaper unbothered made his blood boil

"you did it didn't you?" he said right when he got in front of his father

Mr. Krol glanced up at him for a second before folding the paper and putting it on the table "what?"

"You made the school cut his scholarship and bought his family's store didn't you?!!!" he yelled at his father angrily

Bella then came looking confused "what's happening?"

Mr. Krol cleared his throat "and what if I am the one doing it?"

Benji clenched his fist angrily before pointing at his father " I told you to not hurt him why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?!!"

His father let out a cold chuckle "you could easily save him from all of this"

"don't tell me this is about Jorge?" Bella asked looking at her brother unbelievably

"go back to your business and stop being childlike," Mr. Krol said looking at his sister with cold eyes

The woman was about to talk but Benji stopped her " I'm warning you again leave him alone" he then looked at his aunt before looking back at his father "and stop talking to Bella like this"

" I gladly will I have business to take care of but you know nothing is for free" the man confidently looked at his son who's looking at him with hatred "I will gladly take his happy dream away too"

Instead of a yell or a scream, Benji just let out a breathy chuckle a sad one "you really hate seeing me happy don't you?" he then nodded "fine I will leave him but this is gonna be a promise you will not dare doing anything to him after this"

The guy then just sighed sadly trying to keep himself strong "that's all you needed and you got it now please leave him alone"

Benji then walked away and out of the living room leaving his father who seems not amused

"Benji!" Bella worriedly looked at her nephew who walked away and then back at her brother with a disappointed look " I never thought you will be this heartless"

The woman quickly left the living room going after Benji and leaving the father who sipped his tea opening his newspaper again "looks like I won again"

"Benji?" Bella got inside her nephew's room and closed the door after

Walking to the guy's bed and seeing him laying down while looking to the back of his phone

She walked next to the bed and looked at the guy sadly

"have you ever met someone that's like the sun that lightened your whole world and changed you in a short time?" the guy said and Bella sat on the bed next to where the guy is laying listening to him "that's Jorge to me he makes me feel.....warm"