From Me to You~ Sugawara x Fem Reader *REWRITTEN*

Hello, I rewrote this a tad bit to be less cringe. But it's one of my first one shots so it's still not that great. Read my later stories for better plots, descriptions, etc

Gore Warning

That was the 3rd person he had killed this week. Sugawara was completely insane for his close friend, y/n. He had loved her from the day he laid eyes on her. Now that the other boys were starting to flirt with her, he couldn't stand it. Y/n was his. His for eternity. And he wouldn't let anyone get in his way of loving y/n. She was his everything.
~
He hummed a little tune as he dissected his latest victim, a popular boy from his class. He had went to the movies with y/n and was quickly becoming her friend. Sugawara wasn't going to just stand by and let his girl be taken away from him. He had a jar with preservatives in it. He placed the blue eyes into it, sealing it tight. "Two eyes, now I need a heart and some nails." He had a special gift just for y/n to show her how much he loved her. He had went out of his way this week to craft his present for her. It was no easy task, but that's what made his gift special- he made it with love, and real body parts. It just added to how special it was.
~
"Hey y/n!" Sugawara called. "Hey Suga! What's up?" You were at your locker packing up your bag. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out? I have popcorn and soda we can eat if you want to watch a movie." Suga smiled. "Oh, sure! I'd love to hang out. All my friends are busy with this project we have, but I finished it already so I have spare time." You explained. "Well, at least you have me! I just got the new Godzilla movie! I know you love those movies." He said. "Awesome! I haven't seen it yet so this is perfect. Let's go." You grabbed your bag and walked with him outside. He grinned with a feeling of pleasure. Just standing next to you made him sweat.

You both arrived at his house, and he had already set up the movie and snacks. "When did you have time to do this? Haven't you been at school all day?" You asked. "Oh, I set up this morning. I've been wanting to invite you over for days but I was just so nervous, ya know.." he rubbed his arm, shyly looking at you. "Don't be nervous, Suga. I'd never purposefully hurt you. You're my friend, and I'll always be here for you." You reassured him. Friend.. I'm just a friend.. no, she's wrong. I'm more than a friend, I'm her destiny. "Go ahead and take a seat. I'll be right back!" He beamed. You nodded, sitting down and reaching for some Cheez-its.

Suga went up to his room, opening his closet. "Hey, bud. Sorry you've been in the dark all day, but don't worry- I have a use for you." He pulled a body out from the darkness. It was limp and cold, and had cuts and carvings into it. Suga grabbed for his scalpel, which he had somehow gotten even though nobody he knew was in the medical profession. He made a deep incision into the chest, shoving his hand into the open wound. "Damn ribs, they're in my way. Can't get to your heart, damn it." He went over to his drawer and pulled out a mallet. He quickly swung it, snapping the ribs in half. "There we go. Now I'll just reach in here and.." he pulled the heart out, cutting the vessels and nerves to separate it.

"Perfect. She'll love it! Nice and fresh, just for my girl." There was blood streaking down the corpse, dripping onto his carpet. "You're messy! Here, let me fix that." He leaned down and wiped the blood from the body. Shit, y/n is waiting for me. He ran downstairs, seeing you on your phone. "There you are! Ready to watch the movie?" You asked. "Yep!" He ran over to you and sat down. Oh god, am I really going to do this? She's innocent, she's my friend. What if she hates me? Suga was quiet while they watched the movie, thinking to himself. What even happened to you, Sugawara? You were never like this until you saw her. This isn't who you really are. Suga was battling his conscience, trying to decide if he really was like this. He ultimately decided he didn't like his old self- this was who he really was.

These were his true colors. Killing others for his own selfish desire, spying on his crush, pulling away from his friends. All so he could have one girl. Here it goes. He turned towards you, quickly smashing his lips against yours. He pushed you into the couch, forcing himself onto you. Your words were muffled- the intense sound of his kissing and heavy breathing dominant. He pulled away suddenly, looking at you. "SUGAWARA! WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" You yelled. He eerily smiled, his eyes piercing through you. "I've waited so long for this, y/n.. you don't know how hard it is for me to keep myself away from you.. you're my everything, y/n." He leaned in closer.

"Why couldn't you have just told me you like me?! Was it really necessary for you to hold me down like that?" Your eyes were wide with surprise. "Shh, it'll be okay. Don't you worry.. all that matters is that I'm here now, and forever." He stood up. "F-forever? What are you talking about, Suga? You're making zero sense, you're scaring me!" You had tears rolling down your cheeks. "Look at this, y/n. I made it just for you." He held out a teddy bear, and you hesitantly grabbed it. You gasped as you realized it had real eyeballs and nails. "What the fuck.." you whispered. "Unzip it. I have something special in it just for you." You glared at him, nervous and freaked out, but you unzipped the bear anyways. Inside of it you saw a bloody heart, still and stiff. You gagged.

"You don't like it?" He asked, an expression of hurt across his face. "Why would I like it? It's made of a fucking human! You're a psycho! I'm leaving!" You started to get up before he pushed you down. "You can't, my darling. Please stay, we can finish the movie and cuddle and.." you began to run towards the door. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that, dear. You're going to stay here with me as my lover, forever." He grabbed you, dragging you up to his room. "Now do as I say and I won't hurt you, y/n." He placed you on his bed and he began to kiss you, biting your neck and leaving marks. He lifted a glass of soda up to your lips, and you struggled against him, trying your best to get away from him. But unfortunately, Suga was stronger than you, and you had swallowed a bit of the drink, contaminated with sleeping pill dust.

The next morning you woke up in your bed. You looked over on your nightstand and saw a note. It read:

Dearest y/n, last night you got a little drunk. Being the caring friend I am, I of course rushed you to your house and stayed by your side. Feel better, okay?

Love, Suga

You stared at the note for a while, trying to remember what has happened last night. But no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't remember. You scratched your head. At least he got me home safely. He's such a nice boy. You would ask him about last night later in the day, but for now, your head hurt, so you just decided to rest in your bed for a bit.

End