Werewolf Oikawa x Reader Pt 2

Go reread the previous part from a year ago 💀 cringe warning

"Y/n!" Shirabu yells. Oikawa now has you between his fangs, padding away from the park. "What are we gonna do?! He could kill her!" Goshiki says, looking concerned. "Let's just call animal control to put that mutt in his place." Shirabu begins to pull up his keypad, but Semi interrupts him. "Like they'd believe us. What kind of city has a werewolf running around? Animal control will think this is a prank." "Yeah, I agree with Semi. I think maybe we should just figure something else out. This is kind of our problem anyways, and who would believe some teenagers about a monster." Goshiki says. "This is a once in a lifetime chance to experience a werewolf. Let's just follow them and see if we can get y/n back. Maybe Oikawa will turn back into a human after a certain period of time." Tendou says. Shirabu glares at him, a cloud of disappointment across his face. "Are you an idiot?"

"Maybe, but just hear me out. Oikawa didn't like the light from your phone. What if the light temporarily messes with him and we can swoop in and get y/n back? I think we should just follow them. We can't let y/n down. We're her friends for crying out loud!" Tendou says. "I agree. But in classic monster movies typically a mob chases the monster. We need to get more people." Goshiki says. "So now we've got two idiots." Shirabu says. "No problem! Eita, get your fat ass over to the park and let's find your admirer." Tendou says to Semi. "I don't want your commentary on my ass what the fuck. If this is a prank I'm so gonna beat you up. But it'd be a really good one considering that werewolf looked real." Semi says, hanging up.

"I'll text Ushi and Taichi. Yamagatas visiting his parents this weekend and Reon has that volunteer project. Anyone else we could get to come?" Tendou asks. "Wait. When he transformed, he ripped his clothes. So his phone should be... here." Goshiki picks up the shredded pants, pulling out a phone. "See if it's locked." Shirabu says. Tendou snatches the phone, sliding the screen to unlock. "That idiot doesn't even have a password. Lucky for us though." Tendou calls up him, explaining the situation.
~
"So you've experienced wolfkawa. I can get him back to normal, just stay put. Oh, and don't think I like you guys. I don't, I'm just getting my idiot friend back. And helping that girl since no one should have to get involved with Oikawa, regardless of going to Shiratorizawa." Iwaizumi says.

20 minutes later, the mob had arrived: Ushijima, Tendou, Semi, Goshiki, Shirabu, Taichi, and Iwaizumi. "Are you jerks ready?" Iwaizumi asks. "I fail to understand why you refer to us as jerks, Iwaizumi. You know if Oikawa had come to Shiratorizawa I would've let you come too." Ushijima says. Tendou slaps his hand across the captain's mouth, attempting to stop anymore Seijoh Shiratorizawa tension. "Whatever. Let's just get going."

Leaving the park, the boys stop at the road. "Which way did he go?" Iwaizumi asks. "We didn't see exactly that far away. But he was towards the left of the park." Tendou says. A few feet away, the sound of crashing trash bins could be heard. "That doesn't sound like a raccoon." Taichi says. "Let's go see. It sounded pretty loud, so there's a good chance it could either be Oikawa or another fantasy creature." Tendou says. "Don't get me started on monsters. I can't believe we all thought that a Kappa was you that one time a few months ago." Semi says. "Right?! That was so odd, it really looked like Tendou too!" Goshiki says. "What the hell are you guys talking about?" Iwaizumi asks. "Never mind that. Look!" Shirabu points to a pair of glowing eyes towards the end of the alley. "Shine a light at it." Taichi says.

"Taichi? Is that you?" Your voice could be heard. "Y/n! Get a damn light on her!" Shirabu grabs the flashlight out of Ushijima's pocket and shines it, revealing Oikawa snarling in front of you. "He's guarding her. What do we do Iwaizumi?" Iwaizumi slams his bag on the ground, pulling out an emergency weather lamp. "This should do it." He flips the switch, and Oikawa covers his face with his large black paws. "Shittykawa! Snap out of it already! I'm gonna kick your ass even more than I already planned to if you don't return back to your normal form." Iwaizumi approaches closer, and signals for more light. Ushijima, Semi, and Shirabu flash their lights behind Iwaizumi.

"One more, come on! He's almost given up." Iwaizumi approaches even closer, but Oikawa snarls and knocks the four of them to the ground. "Bastard! Y/n, catch! Don't let him grab you." Tendou throws a keychain light at you, and you flash it at the beast. Oikawa backs up further into the alley, allowing you to run back to the boys. "I'm glad you've got your friend back, but this isn't over yet. We've still got to get him back to normal or he could hurt someone else." Iwaizumi gets back up and grabs the lamp again, the other 3 boys following. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, but Oikawa ripped his outfit when he transformed as you saw. Therefore he'll be naked when he switches back." Iwaizumi says. "Gross! We don't need to see that and neither does y/n." Semi says. "Thought you guys wouldn't be happy." Iwaizumi snickers. "Give me your lights then."

And so, Iwaizumi puts the two phone lights in his front pockets, the flashlight between his teeth, and his bright lamp in both hands. "This better work." Taichi says, yawning. "Oikawa! You've been an asshole today and I'm tired of it! Get yourself together!" Iwaizumi runs at the wolf, cornering him. The large black creature emits light from its body before returning back into a human figure. Oikawa, back in his human form, is passed out in front of his friend. "And that's our cue to leave. A werewolf is one thing, but a naked boy is another." Shirabu says, turning away. Iwaizumi slaps Oikawa, and he opens his eyes slowly. "Get your clothing on you jerk." He says, throwing his bag at him. "Iwa-Chan?" He looks around, seeing a group in front of him. "GAHH! What's going on?! EVERYONE LOOK AWAY!" Oikawa scoots further back, slipping on his briefs and pants.

"Thank you so much for saving me. I'm forever grateful to you, Iwaizumi." You say, grabbing his hands and holding them between yours. Iwaizumi looks away, blushing. "Of course. You don't need to return the favor, this whole experience was horrifying enough I'm sure. But if you could do one thing for me... keep this a secret." He says. You nod and he tells the boys the same. "You know, perhaps if Oikawa used his werewolf form on the court he could take his team to nationals." Ushijima says. "And that's enough out of your mouth for today. Get outta here already." Iwaizumi says, waving his hands.

"Goodbye Iwaizumi! Take care." You say, walking away with the Shiratorizawa boys. "Well this was a very eventful evening. I'm going to go home and overdose on cough syrup now to clear my mind. See you guys tomorrow." Taichi says. "That's a good idea. I'll come with." Shirabu says, walking away too. "Second years..." Tendou mutters, watching the two leave. "Promise me you'll grow up to be a good ace and never abuse substances." Tendou looks at Goshiki. "So..." Semi says, looking over at you. "Um.. you know what, I think Oikawa left a pretty decent sized gash on my neck. I should head over to the urgent care clinic-" "Want to go out tomorrow?" Semi says, grabbing your hand. You look up at him and smile. "Sure."

A/n: I wish I could show you guys videos. But anyways there's this one tiktok of Semi and let me tell you that boy isn't flat