Chapter 1

Hello, to those who tried to give this story a chance. I have started this story from another account. So to be clear I didn't copy anyone. So thank you for reading.

It was time to go back to school as the weekend zoomed to the worst day of the week, Monday. Lilith got up and went to the toilet to clean up and get ready for school. She went downstairs and grabbed a box of sugary cereal. Instead of adding milk into a bowl with cereal, she stuffed it in her mouth and gobbled it down.

She rushed to school because she was running late. Her best friend,Blair, waved her over. They were outside the Biology Lab when Lilith remembered they had homework. 'Did you finish your bio homework?' Lilith asked Blair hoping to copy her's. Blair nodded and before she could say anything else, Lilith opened her bag and pulled it out. The bell was about to ring and she didn't have enough time to copy. So she decided to stall the teacher. She walked away without closing Blair's bag.

'Hey, Bernice.' Lilith said sweetly. Bernice suspecting trouble tried to run away but Lilith caught her bag stopping her. 'Would you please leave me alone?' she whispered wobbly. Lilith smiled her most pathetic innocent smile and whispered back ' I was just going to say how terrible sorry I am for Shelly, but I'll leave you alone.' Bernice started crying at the mention of Shelly, her turtle that maybe or not be dead because of her. Lilith left and the teacher came to she why she was crying.Bernice is a crybaby which means that it would take at least 10 minutes for her to calm down.

Lilith went back to the Lab and sat at her usual seat. Blair came up behind her and took the seat next to her. 'What the hell was that? Making poor Bernice cry like that, you know how sensitive she is.'

'I had to finish my homework,' Blair snorted and rolled her eyes when Lilith was clearly copying her homework rather than doing it herself. 'Oh, come on. I get a few more detentions, I'll get kicked out. Besides I was just grieving Shelly. Now shut up Miss White is here. Pass the paper forward.'said Lilith. Blair shook her head. She dropped the topic, thinking how on earth were they friends.

In Biology, the teacher, Miss White , was talking about human cells. She assigned them each to check their own. She passed clean needles and slides to the whole class.Students were to poked their fingers with the needle and drop some of their blood on to the slide. Blair was first to use the microscope that she shared with Lilith. When she was finished with it she gave way for Lilith. While she was tinkering with the magnifications she thought the light was playing with her. She saw black cells in her sample. She blinked and couldn't see it again. Through out the whole lesson, the black cells kept appearing and disappearing. She couldn't think of a reason why she was the only one who was able see them.

'Did you sleep well last night?' said Blair,concerned for her friend. Lilith shook her head ,wondering when was the last time she actually rested. Before everything that took so long to be glued together, all fell apart with a snap of a finger. One snap and all gone. Long gone.

Lilith and Blair were walking home together when suddenly Lilith felt as if they were being followed. A moment later, Blair felt it to. Without a word, they both headed towards Blair's house. All the way straining their eyes and ears for any thing suspicious. They slowed their pace for the stalker to catch up to them. Blair checked her bag for the keys and pulled them out. She unlocked the door and slipped in.

'Check the security cameras' ordered Lilith. Blair shook her head and told Lilith that she doesn't know how to use the system. Lilith sighed and murmured to herself, ' How in the world did I become her best friend? She is a daughter of a federal agent and she doesn't even know how to check the security. Seriously what's the point of it if you don't know how to use it.' Blair heard her and stomped away. 'Get me ice cream,'called Lilith. When she didn't get a reply she said, ' Come on, I'm hungry. Do you want to catch the stalker or not?'

'Fine!'Blair yelled. Lilith smiled to herself and set to work. She hacked in to the system's firewall and got in. She fast backward and stopped when she saw Blair and her approach the house. She couldn't see who the person following them was but she caught a shadow. Before Blair could come back, she downloaded it to her USB and logged out.