Chapter 4

The final bell rung and Lilith walked towards detention. She scanned the room and saw that no one was there other than herself and the Geography teacher. She went back to the last row and dumped all of her stuff on the table. Her punishment was to write an essay on how much damage can be done by getting hit by a ball.

The teacher restricted her to use her phone to finish the essay but she took it out the second the teacher fell asleep. Typical. Being Lilith she set her legs on the table, googled the answer and printed it out in an average human writing font. Going back to her seat she bumped into someone. 'Hey, watch it,' grunted Lilith massaging her head. ' I'm pretty sure you are the one who didn't watch where they were going,' said Damon.

'Damn it. What do you want?'

'To talk.'

'I don't. So piss off.'

'No'

'Damn you. You have 1 minute. 60...59..58'

He took out a scrunched up piece of paper with WANTED written in bold red letters. She snatched the paper and stared at it. Her face burned red with rage as she scrunched it up and threw it her wanted poster in the trash can. She sat back down like nothing happened and stared at the clock ticking away detention.

'That's it? You're just going to what? Ignore it? You do know that the people after you are probably the best trained assassins or bounty hunters?' He cautioned.

She eyed him for a long time before she started tapping on her phone. 'Say something!' he yelled slightly. She raised her eyebrows and said, 'Do you want detention? If the teacher finds you here when you're not supposed to she will hand you some generously.'
And she went back to ignoring him like a child would.

Damon sighed and sat on the chair next to her. 'What an idiot.'murmured Lilith to herself. After the bell finally dismissed her she headed to the parking lot. Blair called her the moment she got in her car and she put her on speaker.

'What was it in PE today!? Did you lose your mind or something!? You're lucky you just got detention for today!' yelled Blair.

'What did I now?'

'You are coming over now and I'll tell you what!' And she cut the call.

————

Lilith sat down on Blair's sofa and listened to her raving. Blair was like a sister to her and had her best interest but sometime she was really irritating. She got up and went to the kitchen to see what she could eat. She found some mint chocolate chip ice cream and grabbed two spoons. 'Idiot.' Blair muttered very silently but Lilith could hear her. 'Dude get over it already.'

They were doing their homework when suddenly Lilith started seeing blurry vision.
A stranger banging on a door.
Swords being unsheathed.
People being beheaded.
Red paint. No. Blood flying everywhere.
A head rolling to someone's foot.
Banging. Blood. A child whimpering. A woman screaming.
Loud shouting. Someone unsheathing something.

She felt someone shake her out of her mind and opened her eyes to see a worried Blair staring at her. Blair handed her a glass of water that she gulped down quickly. All of a sudden she screamed as she felt her backbone crack. 'What's wrong? 'lith tell me!'

'Make it stop! Please! Ahh!' Lilith wailed loudly. Blair touched her face and found her burning rapidly. She rushed to get ice for her. She came back in a flash and found Lilith holding her hand up in a weird position like it was broken. Blair didn't know what to do other than place the ice on her hand. The ice melted in a few seconds. She fell on the floor crying her eyes out. She started tugging her pure silver spike chain but stopped because it stung her hand.

Out of nowhere, Damon ran in to the living room and yanked off the necklace. And his black eyes changed into a deep shade of red. He grabbed her face looking straight into her eyes as they flickered between her dark brown and a dark berry purple. 'Take a deep breath. Breathe in...Breathe out...' calmed Damon. Slowly Lilith's eyes turned back to her original dark chocolate and her breathing returned to a natural pace. 'What the hell???'asked Blair as she pulled Lilith on her feet and to the sofa. Damon ignored her and went to treat her fever that she got in mere seconds.

'What happened to me? Damon? What did you do?'demanded Lilith.

'Oh I don't know, Lilith? What did I do? Do please tell. I came here to help you, which I did, and you're accusing me for what?'

Blair hit his arm and said,'You are not going to talk to her like that, after... whatever the hell that was. You are going to tell us how you knew something was happening to her and how you knew what to do. Or else I'm gonna call my mom and tell her you broke into my house. And just so you know she is a fed.'

'Do you want to tell her?'he asked Lilith. Slowly she nodded and said, 'She's either going to think that we are pranking her or she'd think we are crazy.' She laughed.

'We are werewolves,' he said before Blair could roll her eyes she heard bones crack and saw his black iris turn crimson. Her mouth hung open as she stared stunned at what was happening in front of her. There now stood a huge midnight black wolf that was a person a few moment ago. It glanced past her and kneeled at Lilith. She closed her eyes opened them again with a blank expression. She looked away from the scenes unfolding in front of her and gave out a small pained sigh.