2- another song

(I'm doing this cuz I'm lazy right now)

"Ugh" I said as I was getting ready to make another song for the creepypastas as I grabbed my stuff and sat down in my chair I began to record and did my intro trying not to sound upset and tired. I started to sing the song and I soon got done so I edited the video and posted it. Then I went to go take a nice warm shower.

(BACK AT THE FUCKING MANSION)

Ben POV.

I was looking threw Y/n's channel when I found a new video and it was a few songs about Me, Jeff, sally, and it was her theme song?! "GUYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HER RIGHT NOW!!!" "WHAT?!?" they yelled coming down the stairs when they saw the TV they quickly ran and sat down. "Hurry hurry hurry!" I clicked on the video and the first song was about me.

"Whaaaaa?" I was speechless and so was everyone else until Jeff grabbed the remote out my hand and played his song.

"wtf?!"   "Oh shut up Jeff!" We all looked at Jeff  "it's the song ok?! I don't watch my little pony!" We just continued the video to play Sally's song.

We all saw sally tearing up so we had to get Jane to bring her to her room when sally calmed down she came back so we continued to Y/n's theme song.

(Yes, this is my actual creepypasta oc's theme song)

We all stare in shock when I peeked my head threw the TV and saw Y/n sitting in the bathroom.......CUTTING HER ARMS?!?! I quickly pulled my head out of the TV and look at the others "what?!" Jeff yelled want me to answer "Y/n.....cuts herself...."   "Hahaha very funny Ben".   "IM NOT LIEING!! LOOK!" I touched the TV and it turned on a camera in her room and it showed her coming out if the bathroom crying with blood dripping from her arm. "why....?" We all ask ourselves as Y/n sat on her bed and grabbed a knife aiming the tip of he blade at her head.   "WAIT WHAT?!?!" we all screamed. I covered Sally's eyes scared to see what was going to happen until I jumped into the TV not wanting her to kill herself.

"Y/N STOP!!!"

" who are you....?"

(DUN DUN DUUUUUN XD)