Ch.2

Dipper and Mabel sat at the top of the Ferris wheel and Dipper, worried about confessing his love to his sister, had to come clean eventually "Mabel," said Dipper "Yes Dipper?" Mabel asked, Dipper started to blush "I- I love you.". Mabel didn't take it the way Dipper thought she would instead Mabel hugged him and said "I've been waiting to hear that sentence for a long time." finally Dipper had some closure. After they got to their home they started kissing and then they landed on the couch on accidentally, they started laughing. They went upstairs after watching T.V all night and they got in bed together "Goodnight DippingSauce" Mabel sincerely said "Goodnight Mabel" Dipper said back. The next morning Dipper woke up to Mabel moaning, he thought it was nothing but then he saw blood under the sheets and the blood amount was little but it was still in a tiny puddle. Dipper quickly got up called an ambulance and rushed Mabel to the closest hospital. 1 week later Mabel is back home with Dipper, he was worried she was going to die but she assured him she was fine. The police worked hard to find the person that did this but they gave up about after 1 whole year of searching . It was a small town and they interrogated everyone except Gideon and Pacifica because they jad money and money rules in this town so they got off scot free. Dipper was determined to find Mabel's jealous lover or rival and he knew two people who would hate the Pines twins, Gideon Gleeful and Pacifica Northwest.