Part 1

Whew, another day in Cali! I love it here so much and it's only been a week here. Thank you, Lord, for letting me get such a great opportunity to come work and live here! Anyway, it is 10 am right now and I have a photoshoot in an hour so I'm going to get up and go get Starbucks to start my day off. I got up and took a shower while playing music off my Beats Pill speaker like I always do every morning and night. After, I got out and got dressed then went back to the bathroom to do my hair. Since I have dreads now it is much easier to do my hair and I don't do much to it. I usually put it up or leave it down and do my edges. 

After, I got ready I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys then left my apartment to the garage and got in my car

After, I got ready I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys then left my apartment to the garage and got in my car. I played music and drove to Starbucks since I have a lot of time left I parked my Jeep then went inside. I stood in line and waited patiently for my turn to come and to pass the time I scrolled through my Instagram. Wow, there's a lot of people here today like what the fuck man? I heard the door open in the distance and knowing that a person was going to stand behind me I focused on my phone. The line began to finally move and the next person goes. I then hear Fireproof by One Direction play and I hear the person behind me begin to hum the lyrics to the song. Since I love this song and this person is humming the lyrics I decided to hum along. I turned around when I heard the stranger chuckle while we were humming the lyrics and I almost died. It's a man. A fine ass man at that! He smiles and I couldn't help but smile back. His smile is so beautiful and his dimples lightly show. His pretty brown eyes hide behind his blonde dreads. Ugh, this man is a goddess and he's tall as hell too! Damn, say something girl before you creep him the fuck out. 

Kell: "HI. Sorry that I was humming along it's just that I really like that song". I explained then chuckled at my awkwardness.

He chuckled causing his dimples to appear more and his pearly white teeth being exposed to me. Why is he so cute?! 

??: "Nah you good I like that song too". He said while making eye contact and smiling. 

Kell: "Yea I noticed". I laughed. 

He continues to smile at me like he's looking at the most beautiful thing ever. We stand there and stare at each other and did not exchange a word but only smiled and laughed because we knew that we were being weird.