ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

Start from the beginning

"Why am I acting so mad?" I said as I screamed into my pillow more. I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked up.

"What?" I said annoyed as I was in the midst of something.

"Are you okay?" Yunho said in a calming voice. I frowned and looked up at him.

"No, obviously not.." I said giving him a saddened look as my eyes were starting to sting with tears.

"What's wrong?" He said as I turned over. I felt the tears build up even more. I bit my lip trying to conceal.

"I don't know.. I was at Sans and his roommate came over and she was all o-over him. N-now I just feel s-so sad and m-mad..." I said as I gasped for air once the hot tears streamed down my cheeks. Yunho patted my back softly as he understood. Getting with Mingi wasn't easy either.

"It's okay Woo. Don't beat yourself up. Isn't he gay anyways..?" Yunho said obviously trying to lift the mood. I wiped my face before looking up at him.

"What's that matter to me. I don't like him..." I said stabilizing my breathing. I was quite unsure why he had made me feel this way.

"It's kind of obvious you have some sort of feelings for him. Why would you get upset over a girl with San if you were just friends? You have to at least like him a bit." Yunho said giving me a sarcastic look. He did have a point, but I wasn't going to admit I liked him. I didn't think I did. But those words, like him... like him... me like San... my sons tutor San... no way I'd like him.

"Because I didn't like it." I said bluntly shaking out of my thought palace. As I didn't like the feeling of San letting someone be all touchy with him while I sat there.

"Someone's jealous." Yunho said teasing me as Mingi laughed. I kind of forgot he was even here. I shot him a mean look.

"Sounds like it." Mingi said smiling widely. His red hair swayed as he giggled lightly. I made a sad face as Yunho was happy with Mingi, and I was crying over a guy who I didn't like, or at least didn't want to like.

"You should tell San you didn't like how touchy she was with him, or you could flat out say you like him. Because it's more than obvious if your jealous over a 'guy you don't like' you know." He said giving me a slight smirk. I hit his shoulder as I let out a whine falling back on my bed.

"Ugh!" I yelled as I covered my face with my hands. Yunho exhaled quietly as he continued to pat my back.

I calmed down after my childish break down. I was outside catching some air as I had nothing to do. Yunho and Mingi were busy with eachother and Jongho wasn't home. If Mingi was here Jongho wasn't because, I didn't want Mingi to know I had a child. I hated that he couldn't be at his own house, but I had no control cause my self conscious took over.

I cleaned up around the yard as a car pulled next to the curb. I ignored it as I continued grabbing up trash from the ditch. That was until I heard a throat clear causing me to look back up.

"Are you okay?" San said as his voice was light and he looked worried. I gave him a semi-annoyed glare. I didn't want to see him now, or as it was going ever. I felt so much weird feelings my stomach felt happy, sad, mad, irritated, annoyed, confused, and it was all being mixed up causing my stomach to be a big mess. I was unsure of how I felt when the other stood in front of me.

"Yeah." I said lying which he could probably see right through. I was awful at lying in these situations. San made a 'tsk' sound before he walked closer to me, he was still a foot or so away from me, causing me to back up.

"Let's take a walk." San said looking at me with an optimistic smile. I sighed before taking a minute to think. I nodded as I really had nothing better to do. I didn't want to walk with San, but at least I wouldn't be stuck at home.

I followed San as he walked a few meters in front of me. I saw how he moved so effortlessly as he walked. His hair slightly bounced every step he took. His hands moved lightly at his sides. Sometime when I was staring San had stopped walking. I unknowingly bumped into him causing a grunt to escape both our lips.

"Sorry.." I apologized as he must've noticed I was staring at him like a freshly baked cake. San looked over his shoulder before looking at the river I failed to notice as well.

The Han river that diluted all the smells of the passing cars and pollution. It smelt refreshing and it let off a chilly breeze. I rested my arms on the bridge railing as I stared down into the beautiful blue water. San walked closer to the railing as well.

"I feel like I'm being lead on!" He screamed loudly to the water causing my eyes to widen at the sudden action. I crooked my head as I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. Passing cars looked at us as I covered my face.

a:n
i will publish these chapters all at the same time so :P i don't have wifi which sucks cause i'm loosing my snap streaks BuT iTs K.

stay safe ily all:)