Two weeks pregnant

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov Yusei really... I'm fine... I said for the third time... You fainted Y/n! That is not fine! Yusei scowls... Yusei... I walk over to him... Please calm down... You are stressing yourself out! Now sit down or... I won't have sex with you until I give birth! I threatened... He gasps... You won't! He gasped... Oh yes, I would! I used to be a real evil bitch! Boys would be afraid to approach me! A playful smirk playing on my lips... Now... Will you clam down... Or do I have to continue being an evil bitch? I smirked...  Hmm... I don't know... A smirk on his face... Would you like me to show you how much of an evil bitch I was? I breathed making him shiver... 

Yusei's pov Yusei really... I'm fine... Y/n said for the third time... You fainted Y/n! That is is not fine! I scowl... Yusei... She walks over to me... Please calm down... You are stressing yourself out! Now sit down or... I won't have sex with you until I give birth! She threatens... I gasped... You won't! I gasped... Oh yes, I would! I used to be a real evil bitch! Boys would be afraid to approach me! A playful smirk playing on her lips... Hmm... I think I want to see this evil side of hers... I though with a smirk... Now... Will you clam down... Or do I have to continue being an evil bitch? She smirks... Hmm... I don't know... A smirk spreading across my face... Would you like me to show you how much of an evil bitch I was? She breathes making me shiver in delight... Fuck yeah, I would... My smirk widening... 

Y/n's pov What's with you two? Yuma asked... Oh... Nothing... I giggled... No way girl... Spill it! Kari huffed... Yuza laughs... Well okay... You forced it out of me Mari! I laughed... Hey! Kari pouts... I mean Kari... I giggled... I was just showing Yusei how much of an evil bitch I used to be! Boys would be afraid to approach me! A playful smile was spreading across my lips... Your were an evil bitch? I don't believe it... Yuma snorts... You wanna go or something dickless? I asked sweetly... Ah, no fighting... Yusei said sternly... Ah, hush up Yusei... I'm only getting a rise out of him... I whispered winking... d-DICKLESS!?! Yuma yelled... Yeah... Dickless... Is there a problem? You probably have a small dick... I said innocently... My muscles tensed up... 

~Vision~ Me in the vision... I woke up looking around... Y/n! I heard a voice... I turn around... Mom! I cried... It's really you mom! I missed you so much! I cried... I missed you too dear! Aki said tears of happiness... Your pregnant... Mom whispers... I look down... It looks like I am about four weeks... Yes... Mom, it's Yusei Muto Wheeler Yuki's child... He loves me so much... And I love him... I miss him so much, mom! I cried... I know baby... Don't worry... I'll keep you and your baby safe... Mom says... I smiled... Aki Izinski is really the best mom in the world... She holds me when I cry myself to sleep...

~End of vision~ What did you see? Yusei asked... Well... In my vision, I woke up and heard a voice... Who's? Yuma asked... My mom's voice... And it looked like I was four months pregnant... Could that be when you know... Kari trails off... Oh, you mean... When my dad kidnapped me? Maybe... I said... Which I am going to stop... Yusei growls... Yusei... We don't even know if my visions are true... I said... Like hell! You still see yourself kidnapped! Yusei hisses... I shake my head hugging his waist... Please Yusei... I know this is hard for you... But you aren't the one who has the visions... Think how hard this is for me to see... I whispered... I'm sorry... I know this isn't easy for you either... I guess I'm just protective of you... He sighs... Yusei... You have been protective of her the day you two met! Yuma laughs... Shut up... Yusei growls... Before Yusei ran after Yuma I kissed him... Better? I asked smiling... Better... He nods... 

Lily's pov Who the hell are you?! I spat... You probably heard of me from my whore of a daughter... The man smirks... t-This is Damien... YOUR DAMIEN!?!!!!!!!! I shrieked... Hmm... You will be perfect... He smirks... Perfect... What for? I glared... You will find out... Soon... He said before hitting me in the neck... I fell to the ground and fall unconscious... j-Jaden... 

Joey's pov Something is wrong... Something is wrong Yugi... My baby is in danger... I just know it... I said... You could be overthinking it, Joey... Yugi said... Atem and Mana gasped... Luna and Yusei faceplanted... OVERTHINKING IT?! OUR BABY COULD BE IN DANGER AND YOU SAY I AM OVERTHINKING IT!?!?!?!!?! I shrieked... j... I glared at him deathly... Go find our daughter! I barked... y-Yes dear... Yugi gulps... We're all going to Duel Academy... I said leaving no room for arguments... Yes, sweetheart... Yugi sighs... I heard Yusei got himself a girlfriend... She's a cute little thing... Luna said... Really? My little Yusei finally got himself a girlfriend? Cute! I gushed... Oh yes... Here is a picture of her... Luna says...

Wow! Yusei picked a good one! Atem said

Wow! Yusei picked a good one! Atem said... Yeah... And She is pregnant... Two weeks... Luna said... Just like Lily... Yusei muttered... Oh, man... I am going to have more great-great-grandchild! I squealed... She's perfect for him... Luna said... Well... Let's get going... I said... 

Y/n's pov The next morning Jaden came bursting into our room... d-DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yusei yelled throwing the blankets over me... Have you seen your mother anywhere? I couldn't find her at all! Jaden freaks... Dad clam down she could be... I was cut off by a vision... And it wasn't pretty...

~ Vision~ Ugh... I saw Lily moan in my vision... Who are you? I saw my mom ask... Aki? Lily said... Yes who you are? Mom asks... My name is Lily Wheeler Muto Yuki... Lily said... Mom's eyes widened... Why are you here? She asks in fear... Your old ex brought me here... My guess is to lure out Y/n to come here... Alone... Lily said... My daughter would do something like that... So Selfless... Mom sighs... Yep... She really loves Yusei... Lily smiles... Mom laughs...

~End of vision~ Oh my Ra... I whispered... Yusei and Jaden looked at me... What did you see? Yusei asked... I saw your mom with my mother... my... MY SO-CALLED FATHER KIDNAPPED YOUR MOM JUST SO HE COULD LURE ME TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed... I never felt so much fury in my life... I never get angry... I'm usually a happy to go girl... How dare he... I'm so mad! I could... I could... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair turns pink and my eyes glow pink as well... Hey... Calm down... You can't get pissed remember... My child? Yusei told me... I sighed... I'm sorry... I'm just so mad at him! I growled... I know... He wraps his arms around me... I sighed in his embrace... 

Jaden's pov Y/n came out of her vision thingy... Oh my Ra... She whispers... Yusei and I looked at her... What did you see? Yusei asked... I saw your mom with my mother... my... MY SO-CALLED FATHER KIDNAPPED YOUR MOM JUST SO HE COULD LURE ME TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y/n screams... Man... She is just like Lily... All that fury... How dare he... I'm so mad! I could... I could... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her hair turns pink and her eyes glow pink... Hey... Clam down... You can't get pissed remember... My child? Yusei told her... She sighs... I'm sorry... I'm just so mad at him! She growls... I know... Yusei whispered... That was my cue to leave... Yusei wraps his arms around Y/n... She sighs in my son's embrace... I left the room... Bastard will pay if he even touches one hair on my wife's head! I growled... Jaden... You need to stay strong... Yubel said... I looked at her... But my wife is missing... How can I stay strong?! I yelled... Finally letting the emotions hit me... For yours and Lily's sake... You have to... Yubel said... You do realize Lily is a tough girl... Yubel said... Yeah... I know... I said thinking of my memories with Lily...