The Booth

A/N- in this story Maya doesn't know her father

Rileys POV----

"Mom..... Im going to the library, ok?" "Sure sweetie, be safe" my mom said, as usual. I got my school stuff ready and headed over to the library to meet Maya. We were gonna work on our projects together. We are each supposed to do a project about our families. I'm excited for this one! "Maya! Over here!" I yelled across the room. "SHHHHH" said a lady trying to read. I quickly walked over to Maya. "Hey!" I said all excited. "Hey, umm so i dont think im gonna do this project. Its all about our famillies and i know almost nothing about mine. So im just gonna go...." Maya explained as she walked away. Aww I wanted to spend time with Maya. I do understand what she's getting at though, she doesnt even know who her dad is! Oh well i guess i will just work on my project alone.

I finished the project a couple hours later and started walking home. Then somthing popped up out of the corner of my eye. Wow! I've never seen one of these before! Standing in front of me was a bright red old fashioned telephone booth. "Cool!" I said outloud. I opend the door and went inside and closed the door behind me. 'Huh' i thought as i looked at the buttons. These aren't regular numbers, these are years!

I skimmed my hand over all of the buttons, admiring them. I wonder what it does? I mean its obviosly not a time machine, they dont even exist! I decide to press the year my dad was born. I push the button that says 1980 and push call. At first nothing happend, then the booth starts shaking. "HELP HELP!" I scream as I try opening the door. All of a sudden im not in New York Anymore.

A/N- Hey guys! I hope you have been enjoying this story! Please favorite it and once i get 3 favorites, i will write more :) love you!