Chapter 8: Strengths and Weakness

Start from the beginning

George: It's like a boob area. Let me show you.

Ari smacked George's hand when he tries to touch her heart area (but she thought George's gonna touch her privacy)

Ari: Get the hell away from me!

George: At least you press it in front of us, so that way we know exactly how.

Ari covered herself while pressed her heart area in front of the boys

Ari (reads): "Strengths: Karate, Sketch, Animal Rescue, Dance Fighting"? Dance fighting? I don't fight for dance. (reads) "Weakness: Bees". How did they know my allergy?

Melvin pressed his heart area and his strengths are cartography, definition, archaeology, and paleontology. And his weakness is endurance (he has asthma)

Melvin: Seriously? I have all the genius stuff on my list that I know.

Ari: I hate to be rude because you're the nerd.

Melvin: And my weakness is also endurance for my asthma.

And finally, George pressed his heart area. His strengths are zoology, writing, and weapons valet. His weaknesses are speed, strength and... cake (with vanilla flavor)

George: ... I hate this game.

Ari (reads): "Weakness: Cake".

George: Yes, cake is my weakness. Along with speed and strength.

All: Huh.

George: Strength is my weakness. Hey, can I? Quick question. How is strength my weakness? Somebody explain that to me. And why would I need speed? Why would I need to be fast when I'm being chased by an enormous killer zebra or some shit in this dumb-ass hat?

Ari: And, you're also a good weapons valet.

George: What does that mean?

Harold: Uh, I think it means you carry my weapons in your backpack and give them to me when if I ask anything for what I want?

George silence serious

Ari: Okay, enough the explanations. Do you know what we're going to?

Harold: Oh, right! The map.

Harold opens the map and there's nothing here

Harold: Huh. That's odd.

Ari: What happened?

Harold: Nigel gave me a map to go to the bazaar and now it's blank.

Ari: Strange. (to Melvin) Hey, Melvin. mind you gonna look at this?

Melvin walked to them and looks at the map as he reads. As you know, his skill is cartography

Melvin: It's a map of Jumanji.

Harold and Ari looks at him

Melvin *realize*: Wait! My skill is cartography!

Ari: He's right.

Harold: Can you tell us where we at?

Melvin reads the map and the map changes

Melvin: Huh.

Ari: What?

Melvin: This map changes.

Ari: What do you see?

Melvin: The map doesn't have a location and right now it says "The Mighty Roar".

The drums start to begin and then stops

George: I don't like that. I'm done.

Harold: Okay. What else?

Melvin: It says "From the Deep".

Harold: The hippo came from the deep. Like when you-

Melvin: Yes, when I got eaten by a hippo. That's it. Moving on.

Harold: So, From the Deep was the first level. And the Mighty Roar is the next level. Which way?

Melvin: Okay. If that is that and that is here... right here, I think.

Harold: Okay, we're heading over there.

Everyone starts walking and out of nowhere, the rocket launcher almost hit them and the motorcycle gang appeared

George: What is this game?

Harold: RUN!!!

They're already running

Harold: Wait!