what your leaving?!

*recap"goodmorning mom ohh my favriote" i said as i huged and kissed her. "goodmornig hun and i know its your favriote i wanted to put you in a good mood" she said as she fineshed cooking and sitting a plate in front of me. "mom? you know how ray is in that group mindless behavior?" i asked as i played with my fork and plate.* "yes what about them" she asked as she put my food on the plate. "what if they......you know leave and ray leaves forgets about me and moves on" i said fast and insacure. " hun i know how improtant this love is i should know its how i felt about your dad when i first met him i was shy and and nervous just like you but when we talked and went out on dates he would tell me that he had to leave for a while and would see that i was sad and on the edge of crying and would say 'if i ever leave you remeber you'll always be in my hart and ill always be in yours' hun for you to know that he will never leave you ask him it clear your mind and set you free from your worries." she said as she hugged me. "mom what was dad like when you first met him" i asked as i started to cry. " well he was coffidant and only focused on me now eat i dont want you to be empty" she replied as she wiped my tears away. i finished my breakfast and went up stairs i laid in my thinking about ray. i thought " if ray ever leaves me he'll forever be in my haert " than my phone rang i didnt reconize the number so i picked up.

(conversaition)

me: hello?

??: i know what you did last summer

me: what!? i did nothing last summer who is this

??:-laughs- hey y/n it just prod i just wanted to tell you somethin

me: o my gosh prod you know how scared i get

prod: ha well i just wanted to tell you that we're-

??:NO IM GONNA DO IT ( prod got cut off than the phone hung up)

as i put the phone down and on charge i than turned on the tv and and drifted in to thought " i wonder who that was and what prod was trying to tell me it kinda sounded like ray in the background i wonder ehh i wont worry about it right now". than i drifted in to a nap. ( i was sitting at a table with ray than BOOM i heared a gun shot than i saw ray holding his said ray got shot there was no one there than he fell on the floor than the table and chairs vanished it was just me and ray i couldnt scream for help all i could do was hug his cold life less body and cry than ray said with his last breath'i..... willl always.........love......yo' than he stoped breathing and he vanished it was just me in a black room crying till i saw a light calling me than the room started to shake) i woke up "thank god it was only a bad dream. my mom was shaking me telling me to get up and get redy for my date. i was still shooken up. but i got up washed up and all that . i still had on my night clothes and put on some mascara, eyeliner, purple eye shadow with some white mixed in. than i put in my earirngs. than put my hair in curls. than i put on my dress and shoes. i looked in my full body mirror. all i looked at was my neckless thinking off ray " i hope if he dose try to leave to go on tour or something he would take me with him". it was already 7 and i heard the door bell rang. "i'll get it" my mom yelled from down stairs. i heard her say "wait right here while i get my camra".than she called me come on hun he's here and looks adorable". i came down stairs to see ray in a black tux with a white colloar shirt and a purple tie that mached my dress. " you look beautiful" he said as he staird at me. i blushed and tillted my head down and and looked up " thank you you look good to". "well let me take a pitcure of you two" my mom said as she lifted to the camra to her eye.we took a picture. i felt like prom night. we headed out the door "ray you never told me ware we were going " i said as he opened the door and let me in. he leand down and said " its a suprise ". when ray got in the car he asked me something i didnt exspect he asked " if i ever left to go somewere will i always be in your haert?". my haert droped and i awnsered " yes". "will I always be in yours? " I asked as I stared at his chest. we stopped at a red light and he looked me deep in my eyes. it felt like he was watching my soul and replied "of course". I smile grew on my face. " I love you " I said as the light truned green. " I love you " he said as he press the gas pedal. we got to a restaurant. it look really expensive. "ray this place looks really expensive" i said nervously. "its cool babe " he said as he pressed the button to turn the car off. he came around and opened the door and helped me out. gave the keys to the valet. we walked in and all eyes were on me. ray saw them staering and put his arm around my back and told the lady at the desk "Rayan Smith table for 2". she sowed us to our table it was near the middle but close to the front. we sat down. than a black man walk up to our table " hello my name it chris I will be your waiter tonight " he said as he winked at me. I didn't smile all I did was blush. ray than interrupted him "-ahem- I would like a glass of water and the lady will have the same ". then when Chris walked away ray mugged him. "you alright ray " I asked trying to draw his attention back to me. "yeah,I just didn't like the way he was stareing at you " he said still watching Chris. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. he snapped out of his mug face and grew a smile. then it vanished again. ray than grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes " babe I have to tell you something". he looked worried. "yes " I replied starering. in to his eyes. " babe in 5 weeks I'm -" ray got cut off. "here's your drinks " Chris interrupted. "yeah thanks babe in 5-" once again interrupted. "what can I get you to eat?" Chris said looking at me with an evil smirk. ray angrily said "ill have the spaghetti and the lady will have the same." ray said grinding his teeth. "babe you were telling me something " I said as Chris walked away. " babe in 5 weeks I have to go on tour" he said as he held my hands tighter. "what for how long" I yelled not to loud enough were it would catch attention. " for 7 months"he said dropong your head. I let go of his hands "excuse me" I said as I got up and walked as fast as I can with my arm over my eyes crying. ray followed me and stopped me at the door. he turned me around and put me in a hug and kissed my fore head and said "I'm going to ask Keisha,Walter and your mom can you come"." really? " I asked as I looked up with my mascara running down my face. "yes I wouldnt leave my goddess with out a fight." he said while pulling a napkin out his pocket and wiping the taers away. we kissed so passionately. it was like no other kiss I could feel warmth with the fireworks and sparks. we went back to our seats. than hear came Chris AGAIN. this dude was pissing off ray so I did some thing to cool him down. when Chris was putting our food down I leanded forward and kissed ray. Chris walked away mad. we laughed. and the rest of the evening was like a dream come true. ray drove me home and let me out the car. we stood at the door. "I had I amazing time ray. thank-" ray kissed me it was that warm kiss from earlier. we pulled away. and I walked in an closed the door"thank you love you babe" I said as I closed the door.

(with ray and Keisha) switching up style because in tired sorry

ray: hey kiesha?

kiesha: yeah

ray: you know how mush I love y/n right?

kiesha: yeah

ray: can she come with us on tour I don't know if I can wait 7 months to see my baby girl

kiesha: Aww ray that's so cute but if you can convince her mom than yes

ray: 'jumps and hugs kiesha ' thank you ill call her right now but what about Walter

kiesha: I got him covered

(ray called your mom)

ray: hello?

your mom (ym) :hello ray?

ray yes, I just wanted to first tell you that I'm in love with your daughter and I can't be without her for 7 months and second. I wanted to ask you could I take her with me on tour for 7 months

ym:when do you leave

ray: in 5 weeks

ym: is kiesha OK with it

ray: she said thatit OK with you

ym: sure just keep my baby safe

ray: yes ma'am OK bye love you soon to be mom in law

ym: ' giggled ' bye love you too ray. ill tell y/n I. the morning .

ray:thank you bye

both hang up