97

"agent 97, can you hear me?"

"yes. im at the club, target spotted"

"great! now wait for the right moment"

"yes sir"

agent 97 or jeon jungkook as most people would call him is working under a secret agent organization lead by kim namjoon, agent 00!

jungkook is 29 years old, living in busan in a small flat alone. alone is a word he often use to describe himself.... lonely, alone.

he is an abandoned kid who some random lady found. all his life he moved from one family to another.
when he was 17 a lovely family adopted him.

the kim family took him into their arm's like their own son and didn't treat him any differently. mrs kim made the best bibimbap and kimchi that could be found on this earth!

the family had a beautiful son and they became very close. he felt like he could tell anything to the boy and he knew he wanted to be by his side until he dies.

they both knew there was more than just brotherly love between them but they never really dared to tell mrs and mr kim the truth.

one rainy night the family sat in the car on their way home from a thanksgiving dinner. jungkook sang along to the song playing from the radio and watched the rain heavily fall down.
he didn't notice that the car suddenly stopped but soon woke up from his daydream when he heard two  loud gunshots....

"it has now been 1 year since the shooting on yeonsu-ro streat. mr kim the ceo of s&s agents and his wife were shot that night in the middle of their foreheads-"

"ugh....." jungkook angrily turned down the volume on the radio while driving home from the graveyard.

it was raining, jungkook hated the rain. it was also the worst day of the year, thanksgiving.

his hands were shaking and his suit felt unbelievably tight.

he have been experiencing these symptoms every time it rains since the accident..... and hearing about it on the radio didn't make the situation any better.

he can hear the gunshots in his head and see how his "parents" who loved him so much just laid in the car seats with blood running down from their foreheads. he can also hear ****'s cries for help breaking jungkooks heart.

"eomma, appa.... i can't breathe"
jungkook has to get out, he is going insane in this tight spaced car.
he stops the car in the middle of the street and stumbles out.

even though it's raining he can still feel the tears running down his cheeks.

he falls down lump on the street crying his heart out. cars are honking angrily and driving a round the body.

he can't breathe properly and he is shaking uncontrollably. his head i pounding and the only thing he can hear is the gunshots over and over again.

it feels like the time has stopped around him when he feels two warm arms wrap around his body whispering calming words into his ear.

-back to this day-

jungkook, now 29 years old is currently in the busans most famous strip club working on a mission.
namjoon, his boss is giving him orders thru the earpiece.

jungkook puts his gun back under the strap on his waist, he successfully completed his mission as usual but on his way out he got hypnotized by one of the strippers serving drinks.
now normally jungkook doesn't even spare the strippers one look but this was something different.

it was a beautiful boy with a black curly mullet and honey skin. he also had the prettiest tiny waist. he felt sad knowing the boy had to work as a stripper around all these ugly men drooling over naked skin.

jungkook knew it wasn't a good idea after a mission but he decided to stay and order a drink from the pretty boy.

he waved his hand at the boy who came towards him right away.
"hello, what would you- wait, jungkook?"

jungkook looked up right into his eyes and there he stood.
the beautiful boy. his first love.

but also the boy that broke his heart.

——————————————

whew, im actually quite proud of this first chapter if i may say so myself!

the family getting in a accident and jungkook having a panic attack when it rains scene is inspired from the kdrama "she was pretty"!

i'll try to update around 2-3 times per week🥰

xoxo, that one girl