Diwali celebration

Start from the beginning

Naira nods

Kartik opens the half tied dori and goes near naira and runs his hand through her bear back and the he pulls her by her dori and her bear back touches his chest and she shivers due to the sensation he moves her hair aside and kisses her neck softy and pepper kisses till her shoulder naira shivers due to his touch. He then kisses her bear back .
His touch was so pure for her the reason she never felt awkward even before they confessed bcoz may be her heart knew it before she did.

kartik tied the dori and made her wear the earrings and bangles and kissed her hand while naira closed her eyes and then he took the kamar bandh in his hand and asked naira for her permissoon and she nodded shyly without thinking and kartik went on his knees to tie the kamarbandh and while tying it his hand brushed her waist lightly and naira felt him move closer but didn't stop him and he kissed her waist lightly naira's breath hitched but she didn't stop.

Several thoughts were running in Naira mind she thought was this love that may be the things that would have felt wrong with someother person or if some other guy had entered her room by now that guy would have been death even before he took one step towards her.

But with kartik it never felt wrong in her eyes . May be this was love and it was kartik who thought her the meaning  of love and what it felt like to be loved and to be in love with the person other than her family.

She could still feel kartik's breath on her waist after tying the kamarbandh kartik got up and pulled naira by her waist and said bhulana mat pooja saath mein karni hai ab mein chalta hue warna shak hojayega.

Naira who was still blushing nods and kartik goes away.
Naira : takes her duppata and says bas naira bas itna sharmaygi toh sabko sach pata chal jayega tu sherni hai bighi billi nhi and she gets down.

Scene changes naira comes down from the stairs.

All were present along with the family
nani: kitne pyaari lag rahi hai betiya rani kisse ki nazar na lage.
npapa: sachi princess lag rahi ho.
nk: waise ab iske shaadi karwa do papa.
npapa:tu chup kar mein iski koi shaadi nhi karwane wala aur jo shaadi karna chaiye ga uski toh aise class lunga ki kuwara bane pe majboor hojayega.

kartik starts coughing badly

while naira was trying hard not to laugh at her bf's discomfort.

devyani:aree beta kya hua itne khassi

kartik(in funny voice) kuch nahi

naira: snorted lightly

mishti came to rescue her bff and said yeh lo bff pani chaiye tha apko kab say aur mein bhool gaye.

kartik thanked mishti and glared and naira for laughing at him.

while naira smirked.

gayu: was jealous as no one commented on her not even kartik.
rama dadi: haa naira tum bikull  gayu jaise dekh rahi ho.
naira was confused but ignored it and smiled.

mishti: nhi naira di yaha ki sabhi ladkiyon mein say sab say jayda sundar lag rhai hai mujhsay,gayu di say, anaya di, say sab say
and whispers hein bff and kartik nods happy.
gayu saw the exchanged but didn't get it but still felt jealous.

everyone's laughed at mishti's cuteness and said acha baba chalo pooja karne hai na .

And they went in the hall for pooja
kaira were not able to do pooja together .
kartik was sad thought naira didn't want this he was sitting alone when mishti took his hand and said chaloo bff jaldi chalo and they went in the back yard and mishti left.