Getting Back to Normal.......Maybe Not.

Hey guys, this is late, I know. You have no idea how busy I was last week. I have a more relaxed weekend so I'll be able to work on the next chapter better. So I hope this isn't too suckish because it's one of my favorite chapters. Anyways, so enjoy and be sure to vote and comment your feedback! I love y'all so much!

*************       
      "Evelyn, get up!" I groaned and ignored the intruder of my sleep. I lifted the covers over my head. Wait a second, when did I get here? I fell asleep on the couch last night. I suddenly felt coldness hit me when my covers were ripped off.

   "Hey!" I exclaimed, sitting up. I glared at Elena with her hands on her hips. "Why must you wake me?"

   "Well one, it's 6:30 and we have school. Two, I'm back from Denver." I got up and threw my arms around her.

  "Welcome back." I smiled.

  "So according to Caroline, I'm your maid of honour." I nodded then fixed my covers. "Now get dressed." I saluted her and went into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower, and then changed into ripped jeans, a gray & maroon long sleeve shirt, and maroon converses. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, I quickly did my makeup then ran downstairs. I ran into something on my way to the front door, almost losing my balance.

  "Whoa, slow down Lyn." Stefan chuckled, catching my waist. I hadn't realize I was using vampire speed.

  "Sorry, running late. Are you coming today?" I asked.

  "Yeah, I'll be there later." Stefan responded, kissing my forehead. "Oh, and here's your breakfast." I smiled, taking the thermos.

  "Animal or blood bag."

  "Mixture of both." He answered, he helped me slide on my jacket.

  "Oh, I'm gonna be late. I'm helping Lena & Care with dance preparations, Rebekah bailed for some strange reason."

  "Okay, I'll miss you. Now get going, you're gonna be super late." Stefan pushed. I chuckled before grabbing my bag, phone, and my thermos. "Wait, you forgot something."

  "What?" A scarf came around my neck and brought my lips to Stefan's. He's smooth, his hands were on the scarf so mine landed on his upper arms. I pulled away, smiling.

  "Smooth." I grinned. Stefan looked at me with that look saying, "Why thank you." I kissed him once more before heading out the door. School, here I come. Woo.

~

 Stefan hadn't shown up at school yet, it was his first day back and he already missed three of his classes. We were at lunch right now. I was with Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and Matt. Tyler was in gym class and Jeremy didn't have our lunch, he's a junior. I heard the door open and girls started to gasp. That probably meant one thing. I turned my head and came striding in, was my fiance. I took notice of all the girls practically throwing themselves at him. He sat his bag down beside me, kissed my lips, then went to get lunch.

   "Still getting use to it?" Care asked me.

  "Watching almost every girl in school gawk and throw themselves at Stefan......no." I sighed, taking a bite of my nachos.

  "Well, half the girls are desperate and flirty." Matt stated.

  "I still hate it, I feel like I have to compel every single one of them to not notice his attractiveness." I grumbled.

  "You shouldn't worry, I'm all yours babe." Stefan whispered in my ear, it caused me to jump in shock. He sat down and wrapped his arm around my waist.