You're Giving Me a Headache

Whattttt, two chapters in two days!!!! I did this because I probably won't be able to update till Sunday. I'm going to Virginia for Thanksgiving. So happy Thanksgiving, I hope it's wonderful for those who celebrate it. Vote and comment your feedback, I love your comments, they always put a smile on my face! I love you all my lovelies, have a good day/night, where you are.

*************

      I can't tell you how much drama can evolve in one day, I don't even want to think about what happened yesterday. Ric was sent to jail, Damon made Stefan feed and I was coincidentally there. Elena filled me in on her ancestor Samantha Gilbert. Apparently she went crazy  in 1912 and was emitted to a mental hospital but then killed herself with a knitting needle. Alaric had been bailed out yesterday and Elena took him to the hospital this morning. Meredith couldn't find anything wrong with him so she let him go home. Ric called me to come over and talk about a few things. Bonnie was going to try and find a spell to fix whatever was happening with him. I was doing some spring cleaning or housekeeping when I received the text. Oh, and Stefan & I got into a fight this morning, he told me that he didn't want to be around me anymore, so there's that too.

      I quickly changed my apparel into something more suitable, which was a pink lacy shirt, jeans, and black suede heel boots. That kind of resembled hooker boots but in suede and not as high. I adde my accessories then pulled on my grayish-black winter coat. Ugh, I can't freaking wait till summer again because the cold sucks. I walked out to my car because I was too lazy to vamp-run to Elena's. Okay so going back to the Stefan thing, I thought girls had bad mood swings because oh gosh, does Stefan have mood swings. One minute, he admits he still loves me then he's telling me he doesn't want to be around me. It's frustrating and irritating to no end. I pulled up to the driveway and got out of the car. I sauntered to the door and rang the doorbell, Elena still hasn't given me a key yet. The door opened and Elena threw her arms around me in a hug. From the front door, there is a perfect shot of the dining room. That was where Ric was, I walked inside as Elena closed the door.

   "What's all this?" I asked, picking up a document.  It looked like all of Ric's bank information.

   "I want you and Elena to have these. It's all of my bank accounts, passwords, where my will is at, how contact my family, and the keys to my apartment." Ric explained. "Eve, I already signed you to the deed. I want you two to have this, just in case, things don't go my way." I shook my head in disagreement.

   "No, you're gonna be fine." I assured, grabbing his hand.

   "Don't think like that." Elena stated.

   "I have to know you, Jeremy, and Elena will be okay."  Ric told me. 
    "Ric, don't worry. Everything will be alright." I smiled. Elena's phone rang and she was quick to answer. She walked from the table, I looked over to Ric.

   "Evelyn, please. Just take them, for your dad." He pleaded. Man, he's pulling the dad card. I sighed and took the folder, putting it in my bag. I nodded which caused him to smile. Elena came back to the table, I raised my eyebrows.

   "Bonnie thinks there's a spell that can help!" Elena stated happily.

   "Yes, thank goodness." I sighed in relief.

   "It's worth a shot." Ric stated.

   "She needs something you wore before the ring, a personal item maybe." Elena explained.

   "Let's see, there's my wedding ring. It's at my apartment." Meredith walked into the room, I smiled at her.

   "That's good." Elena confirmed. Ric started to move but Meredith and I kept him down in the chair.