two

👶

donghyuck woke up earlier because he don't want to be late. he's scared of the thought that the father might scold him. he walked towards the bathroom and take a bath, after it, he wore a pastel pink hoodie and black jeans.

he twisted the door knob and quickly walked towards the kitchen. donghyuck is a good cooker, so, he didn't need to order some foods. he only use his money when needed. donghyuck is an only child and his parents were gone. so, he's living on his own.

“life is so hard.” donghyuck mumbled and ran a hand through his hair. donghyuck ate his food and left.

--

donghyuck decided to call the girl who gave him the address. he didn't know where the exact house. he looked at his watch and it's already past 10.

fuck.” donghyuck cursed under his breath.

he tries to call again the girl but she's not answering. he turned around his head again and saw a boy playing with a baby.

uhm excuse me, can i ask something?” the boy turned his head to donghyuck and he widened his eyes upon seeing a familiar person.

chenle?!”

donghyuck hyung?!”

donghyuck is so shocked when he saw the younger here. what is he doing here? is he cheating on jisung?

chenle still opened his mouth because of the shock ness, “what are you doing here, hyung?”

donghyuck snapped on his thought when he heard the younger male's voice, “i should be the one asking that. what are you doing here, chenle? are you perhaps cheating on jisung? why do you have a baby? why do—”

chenle put his hand on donghyuck's mouth, “what? hyung, no. never.”

donghyuck swatted chenle's hands on his mouth, “then what are you doing here?”

chenle sighed and called the baby to go inside, “well, this is my brother's house.”

“you have a brother?!”

chenle sighed for the nth time, “i'm sorry if you guys don't know but yeah, i have a brother.”

donghyuck nodded and realized that he had to asked him, “by the way, do you know where's this house?” he showed the paper his holding.

“why you're finding my brother's house?” chenle asked in confusion but he realized that he's brother finding a babysitter to his baby and he gasped, “you're the babysitter?!”

donghyuck too is shocked but kept his composure, yes.”

chenle chuckled and guide him inside the house. the house is so big or should we say the mansion? mark lee is rich because what do you expect from a ceo? at first, mark didn't know that he banged someone since he was too bad boy at that time. maybe because he's too drunk that's why he did it but he doesn't have a feelings for that girl. 

chenle called the baby and the baby turned his head making grabby hands to chenle, donghyuck hyung, he's minhyuk. mark's son.”

donghyuck smiled at the baby and waved cutely, “hi, minhyuk!”

minhyuk just buried his head to chenle's neck ignoring donghyuck who was now pouting.

“oh sorry hyung, he's shy when seeing a new faces but once he get to know you, he's so naughty and cute.”

their conversation cut off when they saw who's going downstairs. donghyuck watched mark with admiration. he's black hair, his eyes that sparkling, his cheek bones and don't forget his plump lip— he shook his head and snapped out of the thought.

hyung! here's the babysitter.” chenle called mark and pointed his finger on me.

donghyuck smiled and bowed at him, “good morning, sir!”

mark continue his cold face and raised an eyebrow to him, “you're late.” donghyuck is now trembling. he didn't know that he's late, “i'm sorry, sir. he bowed again.

“mark hyung, don't scold donghyuck hyung.” chenle said and donghyuck hit chenle's arm.

mark raised an eyebrow, “why? i can scold him whenever i want.” chenle clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, “whatever, hyung. by the way, donghyuck hyung is one of my friend!”

mark just nodded and take a glance on donghyuck. mark would be lying if he don't found donghyuck beautiful. when mark interviewing donghyuck yesterday, his eyes didn't left at donghyuck's. donghyuck is such a beauty himself.

“sir, you're going to be late.” the driver said, snapping mark to his thought.

mark looked away from donghyuck, uhm donghyuck, take care of minhyuk.” he said making donghyuck nodded.

mark bid goodbye to his son and planted a kiss on his forehead making the baby chuckled.

“bye, daddy!”

“bye, baby! daddy loves you!” mark shouted with a smile.

for a second there, donghyuck melted into the father and son moment and also don't forget the smile that mark flashes on his face. donghyuck felt giddy inside when he saw that smile and made him smile too.

mark left already and also chenle, leaving donghyuck and the baby at the house. of course, there's maid but there are sleeping. donghyuck decided to talked to the baby and get along with him.

“hi, minhyuk.” donghyuck said softly while patting the baby's head.

minhyuk looked down, h-hi.”

donghyuck chuckled at the baby's behavior, “don't be scared at me. by the way, i'm donghyuck.”

minhyuk just smiled at him and waved cutely then something has to broke that awkward conversation. minhyuk's stomach growled making donghyuck chuckled.

“just wait here. i'm going to cook for you.”

minhyuk smiled at him and same goes for donghyuck. actually, minhyuk like the comforting voice of donghyuck. it makes him calm. it reminds him of his daddy.

-tbc-